Used Goods

He blinks and looks at her with a soft sigh, " uhm..... I..... my head hurts.... what happened ma'am? Did I do something wrong?"

"You were attacked and no you didn't do anything wrong. You did your job." She smiled. "You're alive and that's all that matters."

He nods and sighs heavily and runs his fingers through his hair with a groan and nods, " yes ma'am"

She kissed him. "You'll be out of the hospital tomorrow. Get some sleep."

The next day had Kai being taken home and laid on the couch with Mistress taking her shirt off again and sitting next to him, tending to his needs. He would be better by the end of the day, hopefully enough for Mistress to do something. "Kai, come to the bedroom." When he went into the room, he found Mistress completely naked and lying on the bed.

He forces himself up at the command, he was used to pain after all. He pads in the room and when he sees her there, naked and waiting he knows what he is supposed to do. He begins undoing his own pants, she probably wanted a good laying

Mistress watched him undress and beckoned him to get close. When he did, she kissed him and held him. "Please be gentle." With that, she spread herself out waiting for him to take the initiative and give her what she wanted.

He nods and straddles her, he strokes her cheek... gentle. He looks t her, " do you want to be warmed up first?"

"Please." She readied herself for Kai's routine.

He nods and then gets between her legs and then she feels his tongue inside of her, he was slow, he would turn her on, he wouldn't enter her until her body was humming

She began to moan from Kai's working but demanded she wanted him now. To emphasize this, she grabbed his shoulders and moved him up to see him face to face and wanted it in her. "Now!"

He blinks looking at her but nods obediently and stick his length inside of her, it slides in easily and he begins to move inside of her, hips pressed to hers

Mistress moaned while Kai worked inside her. She held him and kissed him, praising him for doing this. She wanted to know how he felt in her and she was satisfied. She was content with the slow speed and wanted him to be slow.