Usagi takes the stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThePurpleUsagi

Original poster
Hi! I'm Usagi! I have been role playing for about three years now. I tend to RP in a narrative style and love to role play in tons of settings! I am a rookie artist and I design all of my characters myself! You'll find no canon characters in my gallery I'm afraid however I am happy to try to fit a character into a fandom world if you'd like! I love trying new things so never be afraid to PM me!

Reactions: Hana and Hastur
Greetings, Usagi, and welcome!

Good talking at you earlier, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Mayhap we'll have to RP at some point or another in both our travels in the strange and unusual world of Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^

Hallo purple bunny, welcome to the site! 8D

Welcome!
You said you design your own characters, did you do your avatar too?

Hey Usagi.
2cs8jns.png

Thanks for joining our lovely website :D I'm jealous of your creativity, haha, I tend to take most inspiration for my characters from things I've seen in fandoms so my characters are often super similar, if not directly derived from a premade character.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this website, and seeing as you're new, come and check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - a bunch of staff members have come together to create this thread and it's there to help the newest members to our lovely community.

Also, here are some starter threads once you're ready to delve into this place :D!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
♥♥​

Welcome to the bunny family, purple bunny! :D If you have any questions or concerns, just go to us staffies or to the help desk, ok? The others above me have already posted lots of useful links, but I'd love to introduce to you our Content forums~ There you will find lessons, resources, projects and even exercises to help you with both roleplaying and writing.

And don't be a stranger, we'd love to chat with you in General Chatting as well. See you around! ^^

Hello there and welcome to the site!
I hope that you're finding everything well and getting a feel for it all.
You mentioned that you like to do art - we have a place to strut your stuff: Showcase! We also get lots of nervous people who don't know if people want their art because they're not as good as [insert whatever] but everyone is welcome there!

If you need help with anything, staff are easy to find with their red color and can lend a hand. I hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.