Us against the World OOC

(He can choose what parts of him are solid. So his hand would be solid in the points that he touches and holds things but the rest would be phased. Should have specified sooner)

(He can choose what parts of him are solid. So his hand would be solid in the points that he touches and holds things but the rest would be phased. Should have specified sooner)
((okay, nvm))

(I'll be on later. Right now my PC is freaking out)

Name: Ruby Rose

Powers:
Shes really fast expert with her scythe that slices through anything and leaves a trail of roses behind her cape~
Can Transform her scythe into a sniper rifle when needed...

Wolf's Revenge: Ruby gets to run faster than ever like a blur then shoots while slicing enemies ripping their bodies off into half turning it into rain of flesh (to be used when theres too many enemies)

Strengths:
Speed
Stealth

Weakness:
Anything that makes a huge impact on her
Ice/Coldness

Personality:
Jolly
impulsive
naive
and innocent

Appearance:
Ruby_Rose_-_Full_Portrait4.jpg

Bio:
Ruby was taught by her uncle how to use a scythe since then she became a slayer fighting off monsters in the forest she wanted to save the city well..... at least shes interested about saving people at some point....

Extra:
She likes sweets soo you'll mostly find her in candy stores~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jakers and Raven
((sorry my alerts weren't working, can someone catch me up to speed?))

(I'm not sure how much I can my computer was down but Chrome has the cops on his tail. Raven had passed out so she has just come two. Ghost and Ruby are doing something dealing with a disk that was Ruby's.)

(I'm not sure how much I can my computer was down but Chrome has the cops on his tail. Raven had passed out so she has just come two. Ghost and Ruby are doing something dealing with a disk that was Ruby's.)
((okay that helped thanks))

Reactions: Raven
(Quick question does Raven have her cell back yet?)

9It's fine if she doesn't I was just confused on why Chrome would be asking for one if he still had Raven's that's why I asked)

(Oh. Reason Chrome was asking of she had a phone was because he wanted to know if he could call her of he found Ghost/if she found X. I do indeed still have Raven's phone, and Chrome also has his own.)

(Okay I was just wondering if I missed it when I was catching up after fixing my iwfi connection. Thanks)

(hey sorry my alerts weren't working,dammit, so what happended?))

(I'm gonna wait for other people to post, just so we don't leave people behind ^_^)

(Basically, Chrome and Ruby went to a candy store to eat some macaroons. Shortly, a huge pack of giant black wolves known as Grimms arrived at the park, so we're going to try to kill them all! I love how stuff escalates from eating cakes.)

CS: Christina
Name: Marianna
Powers: Half-Human Angelic Ghost (Visible but untouchable to human hands.)
Strengths:
  • Visionary Guardian.
  • Gravity doesn't apply to her.
Weakness:
  • Aches in her body due to the auras of the diseased or Ill.
  • Anyone hurt or dying.
Personality: Gentle Woman, Polite, Shoulder Angel to the willing to listen.
Appearance: 0d4800fa68a36f944acf74f97a09716e.jpg 38996350fb42a72ca6a92bd0367f465b.jpg(Short Hair Blonde)
Background: Marianna's past isn't memorable to her. She has only known she has stayed 'alive'. She feels it's her purpose to insisting to stay on earth to help the weak feel their full potential. Youthful mentality and experienced in combat. She died at a very young age but the grace of her destiny matured her through the Creator's mercy to continue living her life as if she was human again, Staying in touch with who she loves. Smiling blissfully is her natural expression. Her twin sister visits but not since 2 thousand years ago....
Extra: Taking care of a pet named Igneous. (Shape-shifting flower)

ff58a0fb6bbf94ad95a99b8848746f1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven and Jakers