URGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian closed in on his new boyfriend and kissed his lipssending a shockwave through himself. Marks lips were so damn soft. "Good" he said as he now sat next to Mark smiling.

Mark blinked. His eyes showed his confusion about what all transpired. He blinked a few more times, staring at nothing, before turning to Brian. "Hey...I wasn't done." Mark pouted, shoulders slumped, rather childishly. He leaned on his right arm looking up at Brian through his lashes. "No fair." He muttered before closing the distance. Mark pressed his lips against Brian's, softly at first but quickly becoming deeper. He nipped at the other mans lip lightly, a silent command to open his mouth.

Brian chuckled as these things happened and gladly parted his lips for his boy friends tongue to enter . Their tongues played a tune as they danced around. Brian playfully sucked a little on Marks tongue.

Mark let out a breathy moan when Brian sucked on his tongue. "Woah..." He whisperd, voice just slightly rougher. He was panting with pink cheeks as he watched Brian with slight awe.
Mark moved back in to kiss him again. It was nearly addicting. The way Brian's lips felt on his left him needing more.

Brian stopped kissing him and kissed his cheek."calm down . I dont bump uglies this early on." He said chuckling at his boyfriends pink face.

Mark nodded sheepishly. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to...it's just you're...um, you're a really good kisser is all." He muttered shyly biting his lip. Mark shuffled a bit away embarrassed he'd gotten carried away. Mark curled his legs into his chest, hands resting atop his feet as he avoided Brian's gaze.

Brian easily picked him up and settled Mark against his strong small frame. "Dont be sad love" he said as he settled his boyfriends head into the crick of his neck.

Mark tensed feeling hands on him. He quickly relaxed after it registered that it was only Brian. Apparently he had been holding his breath because when Brian said it was alright he let out a relieved sigh. Mark nuzzled into Brian's neck with a soft smile. "I'm not sad just....embarrassed I guess. I didn't, I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea."

(Sorry it didnt alert me!)
Brian smiled "its ok babe." He said as he rubbed his boyfriends shoulder. He liked this guy alot maybe eventually his mind could accept his hearts feeling of love.

(Hahaha it's alright)
Mark smiled, he liked the way Brian said that. He leaned into the taller man relaxing a bit more. Mark kissed Brian's cheek shyly but bore a smile. "Wanna watch Supernatural?"

"Oh my god yes." He said as he yelled "Supernatural" at his TV and it turned to it. He looked at his bf and chuckled "go upstairs to my room and grab some pajama pants and get comfy youre staying the night."

"I...I-I am?" Mark squeeked his entire face turning cherry. He knew Brian had said nothing sexual would happen tonight but he was still caught off guard by it all. Mark realized that would happen a lot around Brian. He would be taken out of his comfort zone quite often and Mark...didn't really mind that.
Marks slid off of Brian's lap and scampered downstairs. He returned a few minutes later in a pair of pajama pants and a tshirt he had borrowed. Marks short stature only appeared smaller in the oversized clothes. He stood in the doorway fingering the hem of the shirt shuffling his bare feet shyly.

Brian totally girled out and kinda squealed "omg you look so cute babe." He said as he put his hands to his cheeks blushing.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Mark nearly choked when he heard Brian practically squeeled and called him cute. If he was shy before, that certainly didn't help. Mark gulped and shuffled over to Brian. "I uh, borrowed a shirt if...if that's okay?" Judging by Brian's reaction it was more than okay but Mark still felt the need to ask. Mark blushed as he stood in front of Brian shuffling his feet.

Brian grabbed his boyfriends hand and they went to the couch and cuddled "its fine you look cute." He said as he snuggled him

Mark smiled softly and kissed Brian's cheek. He tucked his head into the others neck and sighed contently.

Brian just sat and enjoyed the moment. He smiled knowing that besides his work and family he cared more about Mark than anything in the world.

"Brian..." Mark piped up softly shattering the comfortable silence around them. "...are you sure you're okay with the article. I...I don't have to do it you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.