URGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You alright, your fidgeting?" Brian asked in concern . He couldnt tell if he was nervous or it was just him fidgeting."Are you you nervous about something?"

Mark froze on the spot. His eyes were so wide he looked like a deer in the headlights as he tumbled over his words. "I-I...sorry! I just...it's...um...I never never...oh...sorry." Mark cleared his throat awkwardly as he looked down at his shaking hands. He wasn't so great at talking to people. Especially really attractive people that actually wanted to spend time with him and get to know him. Those were the hardest because it had never happened before. "I'll...I-I'll stop.."

Brian took one of Marks hands and placed it on the table then placed his on top and gently smiled as he brushed some long blonde hair out of his face. "Its ok to be nervous haha." He smiled "i never gave you my full name but i dont see why i cant so here you go, Brian Bryans. " he said trying to look like he hadnt said anything majorly revealing about himself.

Marks face lit up in a blush. His wide eyes moved to their hands. His heart hammered and a flutterig feeling filled his abdomen.
When Brian revealed his own name, Mark was quiet for a long time. His eyes locked with Brian's as he figure out his best course of action. Should he pretend not to know or be honest? It was eating at Mark to lie and then suddenly he was speaking, just spewing words from his mouth.
"Please don't hate me but I know. My boss told me and he wants we to write an article about you and what you're creating and I'm sorry for lieing but I don't make many friends and I don't want to lose you. Please don't hate me." Mark spoke so fast that when he finished he was panting from lack of breath. It was difficult with the lump forming in his throat and the stinging of tears in his eyes. Mark didn't want to lose the first friend bed made in four years since he moved to London over this.

Brian stood and pulled up Mark and placed a soft palm against his face soothingly. "I know you know, i know about the article. I have someone on the inside who helps me out. Im willing to show you the new tech ive made and even come in for a demonstration. Only so you can move on up from an intern your too cute for that. " he smiled kissing the other males forehead."Tell your boss you did even better, hes coming in for a demo of some new biotech." He started to walk off ."Thanks for being honest and having some tasty treats with me. Ill talk to you later. Bye cutie!" He waved as he walked to his motorcycle and went home to design a new biotech phone implant. He designed a new implant for your hand of a smart phone that is surgically implanted in your hand.

Mark waved weakly as he watched Brian walk out and ride off on his bike. Faintly in Mark's mind he registered how hot that made the other man look.
It was a good minute and a half before Mark began to move again and process what happened. Brian had known, he knew all along. Mark couldn't help but think what would have happened if he had lied. The nausea in his stomach was a hint that he didn't want to find out.
Marks cheeks were practically stained a red as he recalled Brian's soft lips on his forehead. He hoped next time they would be on his lips. His heart beat hard at the thought. Mark was head over heels for this guy and they met today. "Oh man..." Mark mumbled scampering home where he slept peacefully, excited for tomorrow.

Brian entered the offices smiling in his grey suit with a white dress shirt and cherry red thin tie. He carried his briefcase for show nothing was actually in it.
He walked into the office and said " Are we ready for the demo gentlemen?" As he pulled off his gloves and set them on the table.

When Mark woke up he went through his usual morning routine; shower, brush his teeth, run a brush through his hair, dress, and eat a poptart for breakfast. Once he was ready for whatever the world threw at him, Mark sent a quick 'Hello' to Brian.

Brian recieved the text on his fully operational hand phone and replied 'hey hurry youll miss the presentation. XD'

Mark gasped at the text. That was today! Mark hurriedly ran off. He took the subway, the fastest mode of transportation outside of a personal vehicle, and stepped into the large building. A sudden wave of shyness hit Mark as he stepped into the elegant building.

By the time Mark arrived Brian was a minute into his presentation. "This device is in your hand as an extent of you. It connects to your nervous system sending you a feeling when you are called or texted. It projects hollogram text and call of the others whole body. It can have hologram apps. Its can be connected to Android and Apple. Easy application process actually,you get a cell phone clerk trained by my technitions in all phone stores to splice a small part of your palm or even forearm if u want it to be like a lap top. He then slides in a chip that is built in with nanobots that specifically aline to your cellular structure and make it possible to go to sleep when you do. Never needs a charger. Brightness is adjustable. All settings are adjustable. Programmed for any language." He said all this while displaying it all on his hand. "Also if you arent satisfied with it you can simply go have the clerk disable it and it dissolves."

Mark slipped into the room unnoticed, just how he liked it. He hovered in the back by the door. He was nervous and excited as he watched Brian's demonstration.

Brian bowed and smiled. "Thank you for your time gentlemen. Mass production ad shipping starts next month. Ill take my leave now." He said as he walked out. As he passed Mark he smiled and winked as he handed him a piece of paper."meet me at my house tomorrow we need to talk." He whispered in Marks ear.

Mark shivered as Brian whispered in his ear. He gulped, gripping the paper tightly in his hands. "O-Okay. See you tomorrow." Mark murmured with a smile. He stuffed the paper in his pocket amazed by what he saw and headed home.

When the next day arrived Brian simply got up wearing his plaid pajama pants that sagged to show a nice toned ass wearing grey rebok compression boxers. His hair was as messy as usual and he didnt wanna shave so he had a fair amount of stubble. He had made his coffee and sat on his large white cubic couch and turned the tv to his favorite show Doctor Who. He then awaited his friend Mark.

Mark awoke rather early the next day. He rolled out of bed and ran a hand through his sand colored hair. He had given up on styling it years ago. No matter what it usually ended up looking disheveled and windswept anyway.
Mark didn't want to seem like he was trying too hard so he threw on a white tshirt and a blue flannel. He pulled on a pair of jeans and slipped on vans. Mark carefully read over the address before he headed over.
Standing outside was probably one of the most terrifying things Mark had never done. Irrational fears were popping up as he stared at the door. Mark gulped and held up the fist. He pause for a long moment, heart pounding, before he forced himself to knock.

tumblr_mdt3mePNSc1rcltf5o1_500.jpg

Brian got up and walked to the door whistling and opened it."oh good morning Mark." He said as he ushered the young male in with a small smile."do you want coffee or tea?" (Imagine the guy in the pic with a stubbled beard)

Mark was sure he looked ridiculous staring at Brian like he'd just seen the world for the first time. He couldn't help it. Seeing...that greet him at the door nearly made his heart stop. Mark shamelessly looked the other male up and down before he managed a weak "hello."

He had his butler bring both tea and some refridgerated coffees from starbucks. "You seem mesmerized. " he said smiling and slipping on a grey tshirt. "Now i wanted to talk to you about something. I have no problem admiting that i like you alot and id love for you to be my boyfriend, but do you feel the same way?" He asked shamelessly.

"W-W-Wait you....me...we...yeah." Mark wasn't sure what was all going on and it was happening really fast. The only word he could process was 'boyfriend' and that's all he needed. Mark nodded as a smile broke onto his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.