urban fantasy

G

Ghanima

Original poster
Hi! Nice of you to stop by! 🖐
I am a woman of 40 years old. 🦕

I've been roleplaying males for romantic roleplays for a long time now, and now I want something different.
I am looking for a 1X1 partner for an urban fantasy RP. I want something adventurous, character driven and based on friendship.
I want to play a warrior witch named Raina. Raina is a warrior witch. She's blunt, independant and usually distant.
I like playing different characters, but Raina will have to be my main, at least at first.

I only RP with women of over 25 years old. Preferably someone close to my own age.
I am looking for a partner who will plan together with me, and who puts in as much effort as I do.
I require a character sheet, so I can see what kind of character I'm up against.
I roleplay in paragraph style, third person. I am not native English myself so I don't expect you to write perfectly, but I prefer partners who can make coherent sentences.
I don't care about the length of your post, as long as it has substance and you don't keep repeating yourself just to write longer paragraphs.

I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's.

I am looking for a partner who is a good reader, so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to control my characters.

I roleplay through email or discord. If you want to use discord, I prefer to set up the RP here in PM, and move to Discord later, when we're sure the RP is really going to happen.
Send me a PM if you're interested!
👋

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now willing to play any morally grey character, male or female, preferably in a fantasy (epic, urban, whatever) or science fiction setting. I have only a few fandoms that I am willing to do.
My characters are on Toyhouse
Most of them have story ideas, added to their character sheet!
I am still looking for something friendship based, with a lot of character developement.