Urban Fantasy Themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Protagonist

Original poster
I'd like to do an RP in this setting:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/outsiders.102357/#post-2080889

Our characters would be Illuminati agents and "Outsiders" moonlighting for them, and we'd go on adventures together, investigating paranormal stuff, fighting monsters of the week, and dealing with the villainous SHADE.

Would anyone be interested?

(Also, I'm thinking I might make this a tabletop RP or try to involve dice somehow. Anyone know a good system for this sort of thing?)

Kinda like supernatural?

I am interested. Tell me more about this roleplay.
I actually haven't seen that show, but from what I do know about it, I'd say that yeah, they're pretty similar. It's kind of like a cross between Fables, SCP, and The Secret World. That's the best comparison I can think of.

Me definitely!

Oh, cool!

Now, do you think we should do this tabletop-style (with dice rolls and such) or freeform?

Well, I've never done a table-top style roleplay before. i know the concept but I don't exactly know how they work.

I think I'll just have our RP involve dice and stats, but be a relatively low-key deal (basically, I'll make up a very simple system). Best of both worlds.

Sounds good to me!

I'm working on the sign-up thread now. I decided in the end to just do freeform.

Status
Not open for further replies.