urban fantasy search

G

Ghanima

Original poster
I am looking for a new 1X1 RP partner.
I am looking for someone of over 25 years old, because I am ancient. 🦕

I really want to do an urban fantasy RP.
I want something adventurous, character driven and based on either friendship or romance.
I want to play my witches Kaylee and Raina. They are twins with very different personalities; Kaylee is bubbly, adventurous and a flirt, and Raina is distant and blunt. Kaylee is a police agent, specilised in supernatural cases, and Raina works as a PI.
I like playing different characters, and I am willing to play a male for you.

I am looking for a partner who will plan together with me, and who puts in as much effort as I do. I am not into elaborate worldbuilding, and I like my roleplays to be slow going.
I require a character sheet, so I can see what kind of character I'm up against.
I roleplay in paragraph style, third person. I am not native English myself so I don't expect you to write perfectly, but I prefer partners who can make coherent sentences.
I don't care about the length of your post, as long as you add something to our story, and you give me something to reply to.

I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's.

I am looking for a partner who is a good reader, so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to control my characters. This is a deal breaker for me.

I roleplay through email or discord. If you want to use discord, I prefer to set up the RP here in PM, and move to Discord later, when we're sure the RP is really going to happen.
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ghanima. By Urban Fantasy, are you referring to a real world setting and introducing aspects of fantasy to it? Or are you alluding to a fantasy world with operating rules recognizably similar to the real world?

I have a preference for the former.

I mean a fantasy story, set in a city.
I am looking for a light roleplay, with no elaborate worldbuilding. So it would just be our modern world, with fantasy aspects.