Urban Blade

Ah, right. Good thinking. *kicks his slight excitement and impatience*

>.>

<.<

*waits for people to post or make suggestions*

Guess what, folks. You can't drive around in a humvee after showing up bloodstained at a Walgreens without the police asking questions.

Someone hasn't been in America very long.

I say we shoot them. In the face. With a rifle. A .50cal rifle.... In the face...

I knew the humvee was gonna come back to bite us in the ass >.> Couldn't have just picked a normal civilian car?

No no I couldnt ^_^
Civilian vehicles are boring~
Also dont you think a 50 cal rifle sitting across your lap is a little inconspicuous as well?

Yes i do think it's quite eye catching, but probably not as much as the prison outfit my character is wearing. And I'm likely not the only one with such an outfit on, minus perhaps a coat. That would probably be more of a red flag than the weapons.

But anyways, is anyone else going to post? Haven't seen one from Ferril or Lanier in a while and was waiting to see.

My post will mostly just be Vance whistling and playing with his new knife collection >.>

Well i am assuming that Lanier is the one driving, so i suppose we'll just wait on him.

If he doesn't post, he can make a heroic sacrifice to let you all get away. :]

Okay, [MENTION=2669]Quill[/MENTION], [MENTION=390]Effort[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1665]Count Lanier[/MENTION], the clock is ticking.

Post now lest ye be hijacked to doest what ye wished thee hath not.

[MENTION=1665]Count Lanier[/MENTION], you have 1 day to post or your reaction will be clumsily guessed at by the GM and used to your great disadvantage. :|

You guys think the guards could be distracted with some gambling by a random hobo(Randy)? Or would they be fine with us just buying them off....some how.

Then again, that old hobo said they didn't like hobos much.

What if we stage a pretend rape (between Victor and Tanya) and the guards come to see the damsel? Then we pounce!

And then...

...kill our way... to the man... whose name we know... and who regularly meets hobos to sell them drugs...?

Can't take chances with drugies, Asmo. They are rather unpredictable.

*turns away from the rape-gambling plot and focusses on the other*

Right, William has run off into the night. Time for someone to deal with the cop situation.

I must have misread the part where the old hobo was beaten with some planks of wood by the guards.

I'm sure the guards won't mind us.