Uprising! Warszawa, walcz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ausführung "E": ~900 rounds/min vs Ausführung "G": ~750 rounds/min they had a 20 round detachable box. So I could see where you are coming from. But they fire that 7.92 Mauser which hit hard. And it had a range of up to 500 meters. So its just a trade off.

For its purpose, to give the German airborne units a "compact" rapid firing support gun--it did quite well. You have to keeep in mind, when they designed it, it was never a "front lines" kind of gun. Mp40s were stamped metal and easily produced. Kar 98K rifles were still around from WWI and were STILL having parts copied by other countries simply because they worked so well. MG 34's and 42's were heavy plus you had t lug the ammo around.

In unison with your Gewehr 43 which was a magazine fed rifle so it could fire off multiple shots as well--that's still a lot of lead down range. Fallschirmjäger were to the Germans what the 101 Airborn/Rangers are to the Americans. They were usually lightly packed, and sent on demo missions to knock out or take over allowing the main force to take control.

D; Everyones quiet!

I'll have to post tomorrow Dx So tired tonight sorry

I'll post tomorrow... sorry for the wait guys... romantic life just hit as well as a big test.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Hello? Anyone alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.