Updates: What's Different, What's New and What's Not Done!

Wait, the LGBT characters tag is showing it allows LGBT? I thought it meant 'only LGBT'..
Yes it says it allows LBGT not "only" lbgt, otherwise it would be an "only lbgt" tag like we have a "no anime" tag. 8D Although I dun think we need an only LBGT tag O_O

Well, there have been quite a few LGBT-only RPs I've seen over the time I've been here, although most of those have been 1x1. idk, I'm not a psychologist, I don't know whether the exclusion of straight characters would be a particular selling point to anyone :D

Well, there have been quite a few LGBT-only RPs I've seen over the time I've been here, although most of those have been 1x1.
Aaaah! Well, I get it in the one on ones then. O___O since most people do romance rps in one on one. I was stuck thinking about Group Roleplays and getting confused. XD

Aaaah! Well, I get it in the one on ones then. O___O since most people do romance rps in one on one. I was stuck thinking about Group Roleplays and getting confused. XD
There have been a couple, but those usually have it as a central theme so say it in the title anyway.

May I suggest something? Could we get active notifications? You know so we aren't constantly hitting the refresh button to see if someone replied?

May I suggest something? Could we get active notifications? You know so we aren't constantly hitting the refresh button to see if someone replied?
Active notifications are definitely a thing; I get them most of the time. Sometimes they don't trigger, though, and I'm not sure what causes that.

For me I know that while you type it keeps it fresh buy if you not and just waiting it never refreshes till you hover over inbox alerts or change page and refresh buttons

@Karakui

"Focusing on lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or other characters who fall under the umbrella of Gender, Romantic, or Sexual Minorities."

Yeah, see, "focusing on". So, while straight people might not technically be forbidden, one is unlikely to be accepted into an RP primarily about LGBT.

@Karakui

Yep, could absolutely be interpreted that way. The tags are meant to be flexible so it will vary slightly depending on the GM.

Well, there have been quite a few LGBT-only RPs I've seen over the time I've been here, although most of those have been 1x1.
Of course that's the case in 1x1. :P

If there's only one other player to consider, and you're both doing an LGBT romance... That kind of occupies both players.
There's no one left for a non-LGBT to take place.

Unless if you're one of the 1x1's that has multiple character relationships going on at once.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Why does the banner on top of all pages say "It's All Revv's Fault!" o.o What did I do? Or does everyone have their name in this?

You know what you did, you monster. Don't play coy.

Why does the banner on top of all pages say "It's All Revv's Fault!" o.o What did I do? Or does everyone have their name in this?
It says "It's all neobullseye's fault" for me. I'm innocent D:

My name, I didn't click it because, it just felt too much like a phishing scam for me to click.

Did you click it?

Man, look at all these people to blame for everything.

You fucking monsters.

Can I just say how utterly unamused I am with this?

I get it, it's supposed to be a joke, and in another time I might've laughed. But when you suffer from severe anxiety, seeing giant bold red words on a site you visit frequently say it's all your fault is far from funny. Maybe next time don't make it so accusing, something like, "_____ is really awesome!" would have been preferable. Because having my self-esteem boosted is a lot better than having a panic attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU FAIL APRIL'S FOOLS DAY IWAKU! IT WAS TOO OBVIOUS EVERYONE ARE JUST SEEING THEIR OWN NAMES! IF YOU WANTED IT TO WORK YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED TO APRIL THE SECOND! NO ONE WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED A THING DAMN IT! ]:<

MELON DID NOTHING
Everything is Melon's fault! Roll away now.