Updates: What's Different, What's New and What's Not Done!

Where'd the banners go? T_T

They had a NEW bug because Iwaku hates me and never wants things to work right off the bat. D:<

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Were they the reason Iwaku was crashing earlier? The 403 error that kept popping up?

*sad face* Iwaku hates us! It does not want ze beautiful banners!

Were they the reason Iwaku was crashing earlier? The 403 error that kept popping up?
Nu, that is actually the content tags in the thread listing for roleplays. c______c but we're seeing about working around that too.

Meh, that sucks. :cry: Hopefully, we can see them both soon.

WE DID IT, GUYS!!

I like this new stuff. I like it a lot.

This thread hasn't exploded yet? I am so disappointed D: IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY RIGHT AFTER AN UPDATE BEFORE!

This thread hasn't exploded yet? I am so disappointed D: IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY RIGHT AFTER AN UPDATE BEFORE!
I think we found the only bugs very quickly. :x lol

I think we found the only bugs very quickly. :x lol
But... THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY DAY, PEOPLE SHOULD BE COMPLAINING ABOUT CHANGE AND THINGS THEY DUN LIKE! IT'S A TRADITION D:

But... THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY DAY, PEOPLE SHOULD BE COMPLAINING ABOUT CHANGE AND THINGS THEY DUN LIKE! IT'S A TRADITION D:
Maybe they were all asleep? I'm sure they'll complain more after that downtime! It's ok. You'll get your daily nutrition.

Maybe they were all asleep? I'm sure they'll complain more after that downtime! It's ok. You'll get your daily nutrition.
I hope so, I need something to laugh at in the morning o_o It's my version of coffee

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
So we're back to the original system now? But without banner, but also with new code to add more stuff with later?

It will be nice to see what is done from here.

I never say anything much, so bloody shy. But, with this new thing and updates and completion and more ands to follow up this and and ands abroad, I have one thing to say:

[BCOLOR=#000000]GOOD JOB.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*quietly dissapears*funny-cat-hera.jpg [/BCOLOR]

There's nowhere near enough bug reports happening. Diana, turn off the forum again and stick everyone in the chat until they learn to file bug reports. I'll add a thing that picks a random person every so often and sends them a private chat message about how this is all their fault.

Wait, the LGBT characters tag is showing it allows LGBT? I thought it meant 'only LGBT'..

@Kehvarl how the hell do you make 65,000 posts and only get 41 ratings?

You shouldn't post thread-derailing questions in an important topic like this one. That's one way to get a high post count without any ratings.

On topic, I'm not much liking that I have to go down to the RP forum to get to the RP chats. I liked having the Chats link in the topnav which let me get to all the IC and OOC chats quickly.

Sorry, I won't do it again ):