1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Hey guys! LittleGhost here and I have some amazing ideas for roleplays that I would love to try out!! I'm not really picky with my roleplaying, and I've been doing it on and off for about three years. I haven't really tried any type of roleplay other than romance and a little bit of fantasy, so I'm completely open to anything. I'm not picky with my roleplays. I usually play female characters, but I'm open to playing a male. Oh and I ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE some romance in my roleplays! Just shoot me a PM if you see one you find interesting!

Rules
  • Try not to god-mod. No one really likes having their character taken over​
  • Use proper grammar​
  • Try to help with ideas and such​
  • Be nice!!! Respect is a must​
  • HAVE FUN!!​
Plots!
On The Run
[FxF]

Muse A
is on a day-long drive to an out of town business meeting. They couldn’t ask for much more in life, being blessed with a loving partner that supports them, a beautiful home, and a well-paying job that leaves them happy and fulfilled. They are the eternal optimist, always trying to find the best in everything and everyone, even strangers. When they spot a hitch hiker at the side of the road, Muse A iscompelled to stop and give them a helping hand, offering to take them along on their route to the hotel where their meeting is taking place.
Muse B is on the run, having escaped from the state prison during a transport three days prior. They have shed their orange jumpsuit for civilian clothes, and changed their appearance the best they could, thanks to an abandoned farm house near the penitentiary. Muse B is desperate to get as far away from that hellish place as possible. They’ve evaded the state police for this long, there is no way they will ever go back to that dark, stifling, awful cell.
Muse A is exactly what Muse B has been hoping for - a one way ticket out of town. They share a few stories and generally enjoy each other’s company during the long, uneventful drive. Unassuming Muse A has no idea that there is a dangerous felon on the loose, but when they finally approach the state line to find a waiting police roadblock,Muse B suddenly pulls a weapon on Muse A and demands they get them through without incident. Once they’ve successfully passed the road block, Muse B reveals the truth, and Muse Ais hit with the sudden frightening realization that they are now subject to Muse B’s plans.

Whispering Woods
[FxF]

Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is crisp,Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.
One afternoon,
Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled, as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place.Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrive at the bridge, Muse B struggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse B might be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.
Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost, but doesn’t know it.

High School Sweets
[FxF/MxF]
Muse A and Muse B have been friends for a very long time, but Muse B has developed feelings for Muse A. Muse B plans on confessing these feelings by asking Muse A to the High school Prom coming up. Unfortunately, before Muse B can ask, Muse A is asked by someone else (possibly by a muse of a NOTP involving Muse A) When Prom night comes around, Muse B, having gone alone, sits at the sidelines with Muse A, who is waiting for their date. As the night goes on and the last dance begins, Muse A’s date is nowhere to be found. Muse B then decides to ask Muse A to dance with them. As they slow dance, Muse B whispers their confession into Muse A’s ear. Prom night ends and the two sit on the stairs outside the school, waiting for their parents to pick them up. Muse A can’t stop thinking about Muse B’s confession, thinking back to all the moments they have shared as friends, the good and the bad, and realize that they may even share the same feelings. Muse A’s thoughts are interrupted by their parents’ car pulling up, ready to bring them home. Without thinking, Muse A kisses Muse B gently on the cheek before running to the car.

Don't Forget
[FxM/FxF]
Muse A is on their way home late one evening, driving along a quiet back road. A deer jumps in front of their vehicle, and startled, Muse A swerves sharply to avoid a collision with the animal. The car spins out of their control and causes them to crash, knocking Muse A unconscious. It takes nearly forty-five minutes for Muse B, a passerby (or first responder), to arrive on the scene. They immediately aid muse A, whose injuries are quite critical. Thankfully the quick actions of Muse B allow Muse A to be transported to the nearest hospital and stabilized, where they begin the long, slow road to recovery. Muse B continues on with their day to day life, but constantly thinks of Muse A and wonders how they are doing. Muse A recalls nothing of the accident, and tragically, absolutely nothing about their life up to this point (including their significant other), the head trauma endured in the crash having caused amnesia. When Muse A is removed from ICU, Muse B visits them in the hospital. Muse B is stunned and heartbroken when the nurse informs them that Muse A will have no idea who they are, but they still come forward to reintroduce themselves to Muse A.

Will Muse B back off upon discovering Muse A is spoken for?
Will Muse A eventually recall their memories?
Will a relationship develop between the savior and the saved?

Optional:

Muse C is Muse A’s significant other, who’s trying to help Muse A remember their relationship

One True Pair
[MxF]
Muse A and Muse B are the school’s ultimate “one true pair.” Why is that? It’s because they’re always casted as love interests in every theatrical performance. Whether it’s the main characters or side characters, it is so apparent that they both have chemistry.
However, neither Muse A or Muse B are together, they’re actually really close friends.

One day, Muse B comes to Muse A saying that they have to move away and that the next production is their last. After hearing the news, Muse A reaches a revelation… They’re not acting when they spend their time with Muse B.

Will Muse A be able to get their feelings across before it’s too late?

Misguided Ghost
[FxF/FxM]
Muse A checks into a hotel and stumbles upon Muse B. Muse A and B hit it off, becoming friends or something more if you want. Little does Muse A know, Muse B is actually dead. Along with everyone else in the, what seems to be absolutely gorgeous, hotel. Muse B never told Muse A for the sake of hoping they would get it eventually, but a few days go by, and Muse A goes to check out of the hotel only to be stopped and confronted by Muse B. Muse B sadly breaks the news to Muse A, "You can check out any time you like, but you cannever leave.” and then explains what happened to him/herself only to explain to Muse A that they died in a car-crash on the way to the hotel.

Other Pairings
  • VampirexHuman
  • MermaidxHuman
  • VampirexHunter
  • AngelxHuman
  • Arranged Marriage
  • DemigodxDemigod
  • Good girl x Bad girl
  • Bandmates
  • Forbidden Love
I usually roleplay through PM, it's just easier for me I guess. So if anyone is interested please message me! I'm always on and always looking for people to roleplay with

Last edited:
I would be willing to do the On The Run plot of an arranged marriage rp.

I would be willing to do the On The Run plot of an arranged marriage rp.
That sounds like it would be interesting! PM me and we can talk :)

Whispering Woods is one I really want to try! But so is High School Sweets. T-T I'm torn

@XxGiaXx I'm completely in love with both! So it is completely up to you!

Ehhh, don't trust me to choose! XD But.. I think I'd like to do Whispering Woods
Cool cool! Haha just shoot me a PM and we can talk about it

I'm Wasted, Whispering Woods, and High School sweethearts interest me.

I'm Wasted, Whispering Woods, and High School sweethearts interest me.
Which would you like to do? I can do either High school sweethearts or I'm wasted.

ugh. both sound pretty sweet. you leaning towards either?

Cool :) just shoot me a PM and we can work things out

Status
Not open for further replies.