Update status from phone

M

Melia

Original poster
This has probably been suggested or maybe I'm dumb and don't know how to do it. But we should be able to update our statuses from out phones or be able to see other's statuses. I dont know about anyone else but I'm usually away from my computer more than I'm by it so I use my phone on here a lot. Plus if I have connection issues I woul like to be able to update from my phone to let people know.

Phones. Little portable rping devices.

I mean. What else do you use it for. Calling people? Pshhh. Hahahaha.

Then again I think I saw something about there being a new mobile version of this site so maybe I just need to wait patiently?

The status feature won't show up on the mobile suite. XD

And sadly, prolly not be a feature! Because phones ARE tiny devices, so official mobile suites only show the important stuff (post content, names, etc). D:

So you can't update our status from the board OR when you're in your settings? Nor see the status in other peoples profile page?

Yeah I wouldn't have to see it on the board but in profile would be nice. I feel like its an important part of the profile page. But I don't know how these things are made or converted from website to mobile. That sort I stuff goes WAY over my head.