UPDATE REVOLUTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've adjusted my monitor many times to be sure it wasn't too dim or bright, gamer before RPer, and with my particular monitor a setting of 75 is the ideal point for 90% of the games I play (occasionally I do adjust it if I plan on playing one of the 10% for extended periods of time.)

Ah, alright then. Didn't realize you had it so precise.

Looks like the color I just switched it to IS the old off-white text color I used before. O_O

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ah, alright then. Didn't realize you had it so precise.
I will grant that my monitor isn't a particularly outstanding monitor, that could be part of it.

I will grant that my monitor isn't a particularly outstanding monitor, that could be part of it.
It shouldn't be an issue though.
Many of forums frequent users are those with cheap, old or run down computers.

A forum site that plays nice with those people will ultimately do better.
Because basically anyone who uses forums is bound to be PC user.
And PC Users with his end computers are more like to game with it than roleplay.

Actually, these days more and more people are mobile users on phones and tablets, not on PCs and laptops, which drives me bananas, because I no longer learn how to do things as quickly as I used to. @___@ And trying to make things compatible across THOUSANDS of different shapes, sizes, browsers, operating systems is a real bitch.

A REEEAAAAAAL BIIIIIIIIIITCH D:

Actually, these days more and more people are mobile users on phones and tablets, not on PCs and laptops, which drives me bananas, because I no longer learn how to do things as quickly as I used to. @___@ And trying to make things compatible across THOUSANDS of different shapes, sizes, browsers, operating systems is a real bitch.

Multiple themes! I switched to Grey Mist like I mentioned earlier to prevent eye pain, I can still do that as well, the only problem I have with this is the only color is grey. It's bleak D:

EDIT: Bright Light theme is ok on the eyes too, I just prefer this one because Bright Light looks less custom and more default.

I should have clarified.
I was referring strictly to the PC portion of the audience.

Cheap computers are more common than good ones.

Personally though I'm like the minority.
I use a custom gaming PC, and I avoid Iwaku on the phone like the plague.
I shit post too much, catching up with the alerts on a phone would be a nightmare.

Fellow Commissar! How could you join the Heretics!?

What heresy is this? The. Xenos wears our holy uniform and speaks our holy words, yet he will always be a filthy xeno.

The almighty owl speaks for the emperor, and it is thus my sworn purpose in life to obey and uphold her every word.

• Useful
Reactions: Dervish
But the Owl is a Daemon Prince! Not the Emperor, the Sun is the Emperor!

*Gwazi Rolls in on his Baneblade*
*He parks the Baneblade and comes off it, with a paper in hand*

I have a letter for the ruler of these lands!
It is about the current state of the realm!
Which if I may say I really do love! :3

@Diana

advanced-blank-scroll-paper-powerpoint-backgrounds_zpsnrdqhzoi.jpg

*Gwazi Rolls in on his Baneblade*
*He parks the Baneblade and comes off it, with a paper in hand*

I have a letter for the ruler of these lands!
It is about the current state of the realm!
Which if I may say I really do love! :3

@Diana

advanced-blank-scroll-paper-powerpoint-backgrounds_zpsnrdqhzoi.jpg

tumblr_mgh8gtnXLJ1r2xpibo1_400.gif

You know why.

I don't see what the issue is here...

That moment you notice a typo in your bug report.
But can't fix it because you made the bug report an image.

#justGwazithings

Status
Not open for further replies.