UPDATE DAY COMPLETE! Cool things to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
QUICK AND DIRTY BECAUSE I AM VERY TIRED NOW!

FORUMS HAVE BEEN MOVED AROUND
All of our community sections have been moved to the top! Yes I know we're all here for the roleplay and wanna jump straight to it, but you already know where those are and you can collapse the community categories if you never use them. >:[

THE NEW ROLEPLAY IN CHARACTER CATEGORIES
Past, Present, Future, Infinite, Fandom and of course one on ones. WHY? Because I enjoy reading your roleplays and I like viewing them this way. I feel this also gives people a lil inspiration on what kind of rps they might wanna do as well.

Red & Blue star have been moved to their own full category for ease of navigation and collapsing that category if you dont wanna see it.

A Chat Roleplays section has been added to Roleplay connections because they kinda BURY COOL EVENTS where there's a bunch of them and we dont want to miss cool events!

IF YOUR THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION JUST SEND IN THE MOVE REQUEST FORM AND A MOD WILL FIX IT FOR YOU!

THE OLD TABS CODE IS BACK! INCLUDING THOSE RANDO MISSING BBCODES!
The editor seems to be working. :D But it may also cause chaos. We'll find out.

There are now folders again for conversations!
Yaaaay now you can organize all those private convos.

Threads TAGS should now be working everywhere!
And I do mean everywhere, so use them well and use them wise.

And I know I'm missing something, but... like they sneak in new things and updated things so we'll all just have to explore to find them and bugs together. O:

First thing of notice right away is that the reactions are overlapping each other... They're a tad too big? They already did before, so this is a thing that stayed past the update XD

Thanks for the hard work Di! Guess it's time to fix code again, maybe, all in a normal day's work!

EDIT: NOTHING IS BROKEN, THIS IS MARVELLOUS! : D

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Loveless
OHO THANK GOODNESS <3 You rock, Diana!

Oh, it counts words! I don't remember seeing that before. :O

BUT ALSO YAY THE COMMUNITY SECTION IS SOMEWHERE EASIER THIS WILL BE GOOOOOOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.