Update Day April 6th! Return of a CBOX for REASONS?!?!!

Are you excited about potential chat roleplays aka CHARPS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Greetings owl food!

We've scheduled a software update on a whim for April 6th. This will happen in the morning of US Central Time and likely won't take longer than an hour or two to process, but we figured warning you ahead of time just in case of explosions is always a good idea.

Plus we like to be mean and tease people and this update contains... a return of the cbox? COULD IT BE A MASQUERADE CHAT ROLEPLAY IN OUR FUTURE?

In the meantime, please go post all over the forum and hang out in our discord because the world has gone quarantine crazy and we're all very bored. We need entertainment.

I totally thought that third option said "buttony ass must press". And I was like, sure. I'll press some ass.

I'm glad it's not just me that read buttony ass.

But what does it actually say??? I still can't read it and I've been staring for like ten minutes!

"But Tony, ass must press!" is all I'm getting!

But what does it actually say??? I still can't read it and I've been staring for like ten minutes!

"But Tony, ass must press!" is all I'm getting!

“button yaaassss, must press!”

I think all of these answers are correct. :O

• Haha
Reactions: Reina
Lol.. Assbuttons.. Yikes. I plead the 5th.

Wouldn't say no to the return of cbox! -resumes hibernation of the pandamnit season-

Update complete! This was just a small maintenance update, so you probably won't notice any changes on the forum? Maybe some weird style alterations? If you have any problems, make sure to post about it in the bugs forum.

But Diana, where is the CBOX!!

It's installed. 8D But we're not turning it on to the public yet. We need to do some settings tweaking and make sure it's not going to blow up the server. Look forward to some C H A R P E V E N T S IN THE NEAR FUTURE THOUGH!

@Diana will it be better than the HTML one we used back on Proboards? Besides, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.