Upcoming Style Overhaul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the Opal style/color the site currently has. It's the one I use, since it makes things easier to read. As I have bad eyes (I literally can't see three feet in front of my face without glasses on), the dark screen with all the colored text is difficult to read/see. I would like to see a color palette of soft colors with dark text, or perhaps an alternate option with that.

Reactions: Ashlynn WolfCraft
Anything blinding :D

Rainbow barf is best.

Mkay for reals I'm happy with the Azurite I'm using atm. It's a really nice blue. Reminds me of birthday cake frosting. I like those kinds of colors. o_o

I'm personally rather fond of using the Onyx theme, as I like the black with the white text contrast. It suits me quite well

Reactions: Silver
I love dark purple, turquoise, midnight blue, and just any other kind of shade of blue!

I like pretty everything @ElBell posted!

Especially the Rei Ayanami one

For background colors I like

Happy Memories,Exploded in my Heart,Cherry rose,Sweet Cherry and purplelips

Happy memories would be great with black text.

Exploded in my Heart would be great with black,grey or blue text.For the rest...um...whatever colors for text look good with them.Like Black,grey,blue,green or maybe orange or something like those colors.I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but clicking through that website causes the computer I'm on to freeze a little. :knockedout:

I second most of the choices. Aside from the much-desired black theme, I think it would be nice to keep some black across all the other themes with colour -- just to give an ode to Iwaku's dark interfaces in the past while keeping it modern and sophisticated at the same time.

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
I second most of the choices. Aside from the much-desired black theme, I think it would be nice to keep some black across all the other themes with colour -- just to give an ode to Iwaku's dark interfaces in the past while keeping it modern and sophisticated at the same time.
I dunno, I disagree here. Nothing wrong with having some of the layouts using black, but I'd like to have a few that don't, too.

I dunno, I disagree here. Nothing wrong with having some of the layouts using black, but I'd like to have a few that don't, too.

Interesting point. I'm just really biased with black, just because I have a fear that we could go colour-crazy and the site might look like a mom-blog for baking instead of an RP site. But you know, it can work -- definitely possible.

I vote for a purple theme! But thank goodness the new one might have better mobile support. I struggle a bit with using the website on my phone at times. XD

Does this mean I can't name the new themes after my 7 cats? >:[

You can if you want.I care about the colors more than the names of the color themes.So go for it. XD

Cute names but badass themes. People like hidden danger. The secret bad boy, or cat.

As long as this black n purple/lavender combo stays, I'm all good. I like this one, and while I don't mind if the things are shaken up a little, I would love it if these colors (Amethyst option) could remain in some way as they are. Royal purple and light lavenderish purple were my wedding colors, so that's one of the many reasons why I love this combo. (And preferably keeping the black BG, because the white hurts my eyes v.v)

For the rest... While I won't be using other color combos, my favorite colors are, red, purple, white, and black.

Status
Not open for further replies.