DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
I have a buuunch of games on my wishlist right now that haven't actually been released yet.

BEACON PINES
Cute, creepy, storybook-themed adventure game. Gives me Night in the Woods vibes which is a good thing.

CHIDLREN OF SILENTOWN
Another cute-and-creepy combo, this time a point-and-click adventure game with a cool musical mechanic. I played the "prologue" (demo) and I really like what I see so far.

CORAL ISLAND
I grew up loving Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons, now, bleh) and this game has all of the things I loved and none of the things I wasn't keen on. It's based on Southeast Asian culture, has an inclusive cast and approach, and a shitton of features. I backed the Kickstarter and the dev team is really communicative and transparent and gives a ton of updates with promising teasers showing how the funding is being put to use.

FALLEN TEAR: THE ASCENSION
This one was worked on by our own @Orochi and is a metroidvania RPG. Really digging the art style and the Bond ability system. Definitely gonna check out the demo!

INKSLINGER
Text-based horror game with typing mechanics. Story-driven with gothic romance influence? My jam.

THE LAST FAITH
Speaking of gothic, this metroidvania platformer brings me right back to playing the hell out of Castlevania SotN, but with more modern graphics while still keeping that retro pixel style. It's also exploration-focused which is a plus for me.

LEGEND OF MANA
This isn't a new game but another favorite game from my childhood that happens to be getting an HD glowup and a PC release. Hopefully it isn't buggy as all hell but I'mma be honest I'm buying it anyway.

LIFE IS STRANGE: TRUE COLORS
New Life is Strange game! And this one looks more my style than LiS2. I'm really interested in Alex's Empathy ability.

THE LITTLE RED LIE
This one's actually coming out in just a few days. Horror puzzle platformer based loosely on Little Red Riding Hood.

LITTLE SIM WORLD
This idle sim RPG looks like it'll have a shitton of content.

PALEO PINES
Remember how much I said I liked Harvest Moon? This is like Harvest Moon but with dinosaur ranching.

PAPETURA
An atmospheric point-and-click adventure made completely with papercraft stop-motion.

ROCCO'S ISLAND: RING TO END THE PAIN
Another puzzle/point-and-click with cute art and match-3 gameplay.

SCORN
Atmospheric first-person horror game that looks like H.R. Giger dreamt it up. You like rip the living meat-weapons off your arm to change them out.

SHE DREAMS ELSEWHERE
If you like games like Earthbound or OFF, this is something to be hype about. The music is also fire. I've played the demo twice because I liked it so much.

SNACKO
What the fuck this is just a farming sim but you play cute cats. Why do I want to throw my money at it D:<

THE WILD AT HEART
Can you tell I like puzzle adventure games? Nice art, crafting, and you get to collect minions to follow you around.

What about you guys? Any cool games you're waiting for?

Reactions: marcy
CORAL ISLAND HYPE TRAAAIIIIN

So, I don't really play a lot of games. But ever so often something takes my fancy and I get super obsessed with it. Aside from Coral island, the other game I'm looking forward to is

PREHISTORIC KINGDOM

It's basically just like planet zoo (which I LOVE) and you get to create a dinosaur zoo park O:

CORAL ISLAND HYPE TRAAAIIIIN

So, I don't really play a lot of games. But ever so often something takes my fancy and I get super obsessed with it. Aside from Coral island, the other game I'm looking forward to is

PREHISTORIC KINGDOM

It's basically just like planet zoo (which I LOVE) and you get to create a dinosaur zoo park O:
I SAW THIS TOO. I love the graphics and like, DINOSAURS, but I'm not sure I'll like it because I usually don't get into the zoo-type sims.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astaroth
I'm suuuuper excited for Coral Island! The moment I saw it on Kickstarter, my boyfriend and I tossed our money at it. Now to wait until it comes out... :')

Reactions: Astaroth