Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Up for anything

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hello again lovely peeps of Iwaku. :] Once again i'm looking for partners. The past little bit I have found them to be quite scarce. So i'll make it quick.

1. I'm up for anything, just pm me suggestions or post a visitor message or reply here. just contact me somehow.
    2. I play female
    3. No limits other than incest (including step), no threesomes, foursomes etc., and mxf only
    4. I will rp over thread, pm, or email
    5. I do fandoms and animes. Just ask me which ones (oc x oc or oc x canon only)
    6. If you have questions just ask away.

I do have something I would like to try, but no one's been up for it. Contact me for further detail if you don't have a suggestion first.

2. Would you mind doubling
    (Like, we can each be one girl and one boy?)

3. Sorry but I don't really like too.

4. Whats your idea?

5. My idea is a craving that never quite got satisfied awhile ago. I was looking or a romance and I wanted to use my new character. She's a blind dancer. And I don't have any idea who to pair her with.

6. Hey I'm trying to get back into writing. But I am totally up for anything. So if you are willing to take a "newbie" who might be a little rusty since it's been a little over six months since I've written anything. I am up to hear what your idea that others have turned down is. :)
    -Katie.