Unusual Plots-- MxM or MxF**UPDATED PLOTS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nimeni113

Original poster
Looking for creative partners! I come bearing plots, but am also open to hearing others or even variations on my suggestions! I actually strongly prefer to come up with a plot together, rather than just have one person do the plotting. So be prepared to contribute! Into MxM or MxF pairings. I often play males, but am happy doing females, as well. I'm good with doubling but don't demand it. I'm not picky about who my partners are, I just ask that you be 21+. I am, and I feel more comfortable with partners who are, as well. Not to mention, you know, smut. :) I love screwed-up relationships and playing opposite strong, intelligent, complicated characters! I consider myself a very proficient writer, although what I really want from my partners is commitment and passion about the story. You don't have to be a perfect writer (good, not perfect!), but you do have to be into what you're writing! I usually reply pretty quickly, though I do occasionally get swept up in life! You can poke me if I get too slow, but it's usually not a problem. I am looking for someone who replies pretty frequently. I prefer to chat OOC in Skype or AIM, and then post in either gdocs or email. I do try to be very flexible with my partners, but I expect the same courtesy in return.

*I can provide writing samples, but if you ask, you'd better provide one in return. That said, my in-game writing is usually very different than my OOC writing style. Which is lax.

Cravings:
Bold ones are the ones I crave most!

Fantasy:

• I love mythologies-- especially those that diverge from overdone ones like Roman/Greek. I'd love an excuse to trot out some examples of more obscure beings from mythology/folklore.

Historical:

• I have deep loves for Ancient history. Anyone who wants to go there, I'm all for it. We can play chars from different parts of the globe and contrive some reason they end up together, I just ask you know (to a decent degree-- just so it doesn't get painfully inaccurate) about whatever culture you represent in this kind of plotline.
  • K, this one is really specific, and I have a feeling I'm not going to get any bites on this but I'm putting it out there anyway: I would love to do something with the Basarab family. (Yes, the one that Vlad Țepeș comes from.) I'm thinking it would be interesting to play out things like his relationship with his brother Radu, and even what went into his alliance with Ștefan cel Mare, who was his polar opposite. Obviously we would be taking liberties, and perhaps inventing relationships that didn't exist before, lol. Honestly, though, if you read this and know who anyone besides Vlad Țepeș is, massive respect. That said, no vampires in this plot. None! This is history, folks!
  • Tribes. I don't know why, man. It just sounds like fun to do something with tribes-- particularly those running around during Roman rule. I'm talking barbarians!
  • I'm open to other suggestions! I have a tendency to do massive research for historical RPs, lol. But I find it fascinating! I actually love most periods of history. Though I'm putting a big X through Victorian, cuz I just don't have feels for it!
  • Haaaaarem. Seriously, yaoi harem. Guyxguy harem. That's not historical, you say? There was never such a place? Psht, peoples. There have been too many such places to name! I am interested in the master/slave relationship-- but also the relationships that would develop WITHIN the harem. And possibly with the guards? Who knows? It's a surprisingly complex social dynamic in places like harems. There's rank among the people in it, people vying for power, and of course, sabotage. I DEFINITELY want bitchiness between competing harem guys, lol. (And NO, I will absolutely not write a woman in a harem for a straight guy. Not going to happen!)

Sci-Fi:
  • K, don't judge me internet, but I've been curious about the omegaverse. That's right. I said omegaverse. You want me to explain it to those of you who have never heard of it? No. That's Google's job, lol. I kiiiiind of want to play an omega. Don't care if it's human or anthro. Reach out to me if that just gave your inner-alpha a twinge. :
  • So, as far as more specific Omegaverse ideas, I'd like to do one where people have developed a technology that suppresses animal instincts and people have been reproducing via test tubes for so long they no longer remember the old way. Anti-technology activists manage to destroy the machines that send out the instinct-suppressing waves and people are, for the first time in a very long time, facing their primal instincts without any real knowledge of what they are or how they work. I want to play an omega going through his very first heat, trying to figure out what's "wrong" with him. Could be played opposite a childhood friend, mortal enemy, you name it! Bring me your ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about doing something along these lines whether it was Viking or Ancient times. I'm sure we can come with something interesting.

Sure, PM me with your preferences. I'm sure we can come up with something!

I'm looking for multiple partners! If anyone else is interested, PM me!

//OOC: I would love to make a plot with you and role-play! Medieval and viking role-plays are my forte to which I am all for role-playing. Just give me a holler or message me anytime. Till then my friend.

426644eb-21ae-4145-9b2c-141b133c2048.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.