Untouched

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAGEGamerKry

Original poster
A land untouched by human kind for years that is filled with amazing fantasy creatures. Ruling the many citizens is the queen, Bella. She may look young but she is actually thousands of years old and very wise. The land that Bella rules over is mostly forest with streams that flow through it to a open sea and a few beaches. Bella has help build several small towns near one another there names, Montona, Daesa, Floralaya, and Norea. There are many jobs in the world ranging from hunters, to soldiers of peace.

Queen Bella
A kindhearted girl who looks like she's in her teens but is really 2,000 years old. She loves all her people but has still yet to meet anyone she'd marry. She lives in the palace in the middle of the four towns. She is a kitsune.

konachan-com-87639-animal_ears-blonde_hair-foxgirl-hoshino_yuu-japanese_clothes-long_hair-original-ponytail-red_eyes-tail.jpg

206j1hw.jpg
Creatures
Centaurs
Half man half horse these creatures tend to be peaceful, loyal, and strong.

zavros_Burberry-Prorsum.gif

Fairies
Fairies are beautiful strange creatures, their wings can very in size, color, and shape. Along with the power to shrink in size, some fairies have elemental powers.

Fairies-In-Blue-fairies-23205483-600-577.jpg

Elves
At one point the Elves appear as a threatening, even demonic, but once Queen Bella helped them in getting homes they became loyal. Most Elves are skilled at what they do and are dedicated.

god%20elves%20sakimichan%201600x2396%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_26.jpg

Kitsune
A kitsune can have up to nine tails, depending on its age, wisdom and power. The only way to kill a kitsune is to cut off all of its tails, as it is said that one of the tails is its main tail and the source of all its power. Not knowing which tail is the main one, one would have to cut off all its tails to kill it.One, five, seven, and nine tails are the most common numbers in folk stories. When a kitsune gains its ninth tail, its fur becomes white or gold. Loyal and know to be tricksters.

a-blonde-tails-touhou-short-hair-yellow-eyes-kitsune-grin-anime-girl-badass-yakumo-ran-fox-girl-koumajou-densetsu-simple-background-wallpaper.jpg

Wendigo
The Wendigo is a demonic half-beast creature, Wendigo's tend to live outside the city in small tribes. The Queen has yet to find a way for Wendigo's and the other towns people to live side by side happily. They appear like humans in till their cannibalistic hunger takes over then they turn completely black with antlers and sharp claws, their eyes red.

wendigo_by_toilet_llama-d6a0er0.png

Skinwalker
A skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desire. Skinwalkers tend to be kind, but hard headed creatures.

hqdefault.jpg

Encantado
These sneaky human like creatures can turn into snakes. They are very talented at getting information by spying and pickpocketing.

SnakeGirl.jpg

Werewolves
At most times these shape shifters look like humans, but every full moon they turn into wolves. Some very talented werewolves can control there anger to turn into a wolf at there own will.

thumb.jpg

Sirens
Sirens were dangerous yet beautiful creatures, portrayed as femmes fatales who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. They can change between having humannoid to more of a mermaid like creature. These beautiful creatures usually live near the small streams or on the the beaches.

siren_blue_by_telthona-d7cejwj.jpg

Vampires
People who crave blood, don't love the light but they can be in it if they must. Sharp k9's, pointed ears, good sense of smell. Most vampires stay away from the town considering the amount of people.

large.jpg

Demons
Most demons have some kind of dark power, and work with dark magic *not band in the city*. They have goat like ears, horns, red eyes, and long tail with fluff on the ends. They usually live outside the city but some do live in the towns.

tumblr10.png

Soldiers of peace- A guard that patrols the city and surrounding areas to keep the peace. Takes care of any minor conflicts.
Alchemist- A person who can make potions, and bound spells to weapons.
Hunter- Some one who hunts and kills animals and sells them to the townsmen.
Queens guards- Creatures that protect the queen.
Blacksmith- Creates weapons.
Mercenary- Misc. jobs, anything from assassinations to going to the store.
Shopowner- A shop owner with whatever you want in it.
Queens guard- Is responsible for watching the queen and transporting her safely.

Name:
Species:
Job:
Family/spouse/marriage statues:
Bio:
Appearance:
Town living in:
Inventory:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sound of this a lot...is there a CS for it?

I'd like to reserve a 7-tail kitsune and demon

Sorry I for got to put that In I will do that now, sorry for the inconvenience!

I'll just post my CS now, and you can read it and approve it at your leisure, lass.
Being the Queen's Guard would be sweet though. I'd like to have an active part, so I can get into RP'ing again. :3

Name: Γλυκό του αίματος
(Sweetblood)

Age: Technically 12,478 (Appears to be in early 20's, acts like it as well.)
Species: Wendigo
Job: Royal Aegis (The Queen's Guard)
Family/spouse/marriage statues: No family, lovers, etc.
Completely enamored with the queen.

Bio: (I'll um.....do this later. Short on time.)
Appearance
( Cant find a pic for normal. :( )
Normal: Youthful, light brown skin. He stands at 6'6, clocking in at around 200 lbs. Wiry frame, covered in various runes painted on him with enchanted tree sap and the blood of various animals. Sharp teeth with enlarged canines, thin vines with leaves for hair, and bright orange eyes.

Wendigo:
wendigo_necromare_by_mrzoso-d6dl67h.png

Town living in: Royal Palace, wherever the Queen is.
Inventory: (To be added later.)

I'll just post my CS now, and you can read it and approve it at your leisure, lass.
Being the Queen's Guard would be sweet though. I'd like to have an active part, so I can get into RP'ing again. :3

Name: Γλυκό του αίματος
(Sweetblood)

Age: Technically 12,478 (Appears to be in early 20's, acts like it as well.)
Species: Wendigo
Job: Royal Aegis (The Queen's Guard)
Family/spouse/marriage statues: No family, lovers, etc.
Completely enamored with the queen.
Bio: (I'll um.....do this later. Short on time.)
Appearance
( Cant find a pic for normal. :( )
Normal: Youthful, light brown skin. He stands at 6'6, clocking in at around 200 lbs. Wiry frame, covered in various runes painted on him with enchanted tree sap and the blood of various animals. Sharp teeth with enlarged canines, thin vines with leaves for hair, and bright orange eyes.

Wendigo:
wendigo_necromare_by_mrzoso-d6dl67h.png

Town living in: Royal Palace, wherever the Queen is.
Inventory: (To be added later.)
Approved!

Sure
Want the link to the thread I just posted it not long ago!
Sure, but I might not be posting today, considering I'm not using a phone for the rest of the day, instead of a computer. :(

[I'll post one too!]

Name::Allison Castle

Nicknames::Ally, Castle, Cas

Species::Skinwalker - Cat

Appearance (Human)::
095b788293ae7611c85355249fa424a41362338720_full.jpg

(Cat)::
Wavepaw.jpeg

Job::Alchemist

Family/Love Interests::None for either.

Bio::Allison has lived by herself since she was 8. She lost her parents in a terrible carwreck. She's been from one orphanage to the next 'til, finally, she just ran away. She was able to make it by just fine with her intelligence and amazing skills. She learned street smarts real quick and always avoided getting tangled in things she knew she wouldn't have a chance getting out of. All of that led up to who she is today. A book and street smart, young girl.

Place of Residence::Norea​

Name: Athena Knight
Species: Centaur
Job: Hunter
Family/spouse/marriage statues: None at the moment
Bio: Athena had been raised and taught to love the forest and to cherish its creatures so when she came of age she became a hunter. This was so she could protect the creature while at the same time provide for her family and make sure the populations never got to large for their biome. So day to day she spent in the woods earning her living and all around enjoying life.
Appearance:
centaur_girl_by_kazuminomegami-d4kyh2w.png

Town living in: Daesa
Inventory: A bow and arrows, Leather armor, a knife, and differnt odds and ends for trapping

Name: Talithe
Species: Fairy
Job: Mercenary
Family/spouse/marriage statues: She doesn't have family, and she trys to avoid making connections with people outside of business connections.
Bio: Talithe has been along for a long time, but it doesn't really bother her. As far as she's concerned, she fine on her own. She tries to avoid working with other people, but has been hired to help the queens guard from time to time. She is a well known mercenary.
Appearance:
___fairy_commission_7___warrior_type_2____by_kurama_chan-d5n1s50.jpg

Town living in: Norea
Inventory: Her armor and sword, and one pack with rations, water, and a bedroll in it that she keeps prepared at all time in case of a sudden job.

[I'll post one too!]

Name::Allison Castle

Nicknames::Ally, Castle, Cas

Species::Skinwalker - Cat

Appearance (Human)::
095b788293ae7611c85355249fa424a41362338720_full.jpg

(Cat)::
Wavepaw.jpeg

Job::Alchemist

Family/Love Interests::None for either.

Bio::WIP

Place of Residence::Norea​
Approved

Approved

Name: Athena Knight
Species: Centaur
Job: Hunter
Family/spouse/marriage statues: None at the moment
Bio: Athena had been raised and taught to love the forest and to cherish its creatures so when she came of age she became a hunter. This was so she could protect the creature while at the same time provide for her family and make sure the populations never got to large for their biome. So day to day she spent in the woods earning her living and all around enjoying life.
Appearance:
centaur_girl_by_kazuminomegami-d4kyh2w.png

Town living in: Daesa
Inventory: A bow and arrows, Leather armor, a knife, and differnt odds and ends for trapping

Name: Talithe
Species: Fairy
Job: Mercenary
Family/spouse/marriage statues: She doesn't have family, and she trys to avoid making connections with people outside of business connections.
Bio: Talithe has been along for a long time, but it doesn't really bother her. As far as she's concerned, she fine on her own. She tries to avoid working with other people, but has been hired to help the queens guard from time to time. She is a well known mercenary.
Appearance:
___fairy_commission_7___warrior_type_2____by_kurama_chan-d5n1s50.jpg

Town living in: Norea
Inventory: Her armor and sword, and one pack with rations, water, and a bedroll in it that she keeps prepared at all time in case of a sudden job.

Approved

I want my Kitsune to be gold since the image has blonde hair DX yet I want her to have eight tails.. AHH..

Is it ok if I make a nine tailed Kitsune? It's fine if I can't, I understand!

I want my Kitsune to be gold since the image has blonde hair DX yet I want her to have eight tails.. AHH..

Is it ok if I make a nine tailed Kitsune? It's fine if I can't, I understand!
You can have whatever amount you want but if your gonna make her hair blonde and her fur blonde/gold as well I'd prefer you'd keep it above seven. Eight or nine is fine, either one.

WIP
[spoili]But with fox features (ears, tail(s))
tumblr_murnquyGDC1qhyhwto1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

Name:
Dolores

Species:

Kitsune

Job:

None. She'll hold many, but other then that she is a roamer/nomadic type of person.

Widowed
Jon Belmont | Wendigo | Husband | Deceased

Marilyn Belmont | Wendigo/Kitsune mixed | Daughter | Deceased
Marilyn was more of a Kitsune, however had her Wendigo personality. Thus, a 'mix' in a way.

Bio:

Appearance:

Dolores is merely 5"7 in height sighing about 112 lbs The female is fair skinned and has golden locks of hair that is quite long, stopping right at her waist line along with warm light brown eyes. Her light weighted figure allows her to be rather stealthy, quick, and nimble, while her hour glass and curvy figure helps distract others besides facial features.

Town living in:
Varies. Though she tends to stay around the queen palace, hidden and secretly.
(Rooftop, bushes, etc)

Inventory:

While Dolores outfit will vary, she will always hold a knife or dagger of some sort and a revolver.
[spoili]
Snake_Girl_by_Perplexity66.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]fox form
Fox_With_The_Nine_Tails_by_Kinpouju.jpg

[/spoili]

WIP
[spoili]But with fox features (ears, tail(s))
tumblr_murnquyGDC1qhyhwto1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

Name:
Dolores

Species:

Kitsune

Job:

None. She'll hold many, but other then that she is a roamer/nomadic type of person.

Bio:

Appearance:

Town living in:

Inventory:
Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.