Untitled FF/KH RP

He blocked the knives and dashed forward. Before sliding around her. "Firaga" He fired a spell at point blank range behind her

She gets knocked forward. "Thundaga!" She casts it at Matsuki.

He knew how to counter spell and held the keyblade over his head. As it hit he fired it back at arxene. "Unlike most I know how to fight" He summoned a second keyblade in his hand which was kingdom key as he dashed forward

Larxene just absorbs the spell. She throws some knives at the ground in front of her.

He let them hit him as he grabbed her by the wrist and lammed her to the ground. He then sent her into the air with his keyblade and jumped up slamming both of them down on her to send her to the ground

Larxene laughs as she lies there. "Good! You pass." A dark portal opens and she stands up, walking into before it closes behind her.

He went back to holding one keyblade and saw her leave. "Lighting user, fast, agile...one difficult opponent but manageable" He said as he sat on the ground exhausted. "Anyone else want to fight me" He called out

Kyy laughs, having watched the whole time.

He stood up and looked at Kyy. "Anyone I should be warned about by any chance" He asked

"Xemnas. Their leader." He sits down. "Everyone in the organization is a Nobody. There are a couple who can be reasoned with though..."

"A couple that can be reasoned with...just as long as one of them doesn't use 6 lances and I have to fight him then fine" He said

Kyy falls over laughing. "Then you're SOL. There is."

"Oh great...another fight where its going to be hard" He said said as he stood up. "So should I help them then" He said

"If you do then that will make us enemies. Just saying." Kyy looks at him.

"Then what is the right thing to do then, because I really don't care to tell the truth" He said

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's for you to figure out." He looks around to make sure there were no overlookers.

"I won't help them but still...they could be doing stuff over in different worlds" He sighed and started to head off. "Problem is I can't go to other worlds without a mean to travel"

Kyy follows him. "Maybe Cid could help with that."

"Yeah...I guess so...I want a rematch against the girl though" He said as he was happy when he fought Larxene. "Never have I fought an opponent so fast and clever" He said