Untitled FF/KH RP

((Thank you))
He knelt down feeling weak. "I used way to much mana..." He looked uop to see it firing another another blast at him.

Kyy gets in front of him quickly. "Reflect!" He bounces it back. He uses a ether on both of them.

"Thanks" He stood up slowly. "This thing can take a hit thats for sure" He added

Kyy nods. "Ya, but so can we." He runs up and swings hard at one of the feet, taking it out.

He jumped up and slashed the torso a few time before firing a few lasers at it and destroyed it. "We are done here" He said as the torso cracked and exploded releasing a heart

Kyy sighs and sits down. "About time." He laughs.

"Yeah...finally" He sat down as he watched the heart float away. "Where do tese hearts even go anyways..." He asked as he looked around

"Kingdom Hearts. Learned that back when I infiltrated a castle a while back... That's how I got my coat." He looks at it.

"Kingdom Hearts...that sounds oddly familiar" he said as he saw a figure. Matsuki got up and looked at the figure before firing a fireball at it.

Kyy turns to look at the figure, wondering who it may be.

The figure had what appeared to be knives between its fingers and threw them at Matsuki. I reaction he ducked under them and charged at the figure to attack.

Kyy runs in too. "Those knives..." He swings at the figure as they jump back, avoiding both of them.

Ooc: is it Larxene?

((yep))
"ROSE NASTY" His blade glowed red and slashed but clashed against the daggers as he attacked. He heard the figure laugh and jumped back. "Who are you" He asked. The figure removed the hood and it showed a female with blonde hair

Ooc: just making sure lol

Kyy shakes his head. "What do you want Larxene?" He stares her down.

"What ever she wants she needs to go.." He looked at her. "I am here to test this new keyblade wielder" She said causing Matsuki to bring his guard up. "Why the hell do you want to test me for" He asked her

"She wants to make sure you're capable of creating Kingdom Hearts. Its Organization 13's ultimate goal." Larxene looks at Kyy. "How do you know this?" Kyy smirks. "I was in your castle before."

"Create Kingdom Hearts...what do you mean create" His keyblade stopped glowing red. "Why should I even help you" He asked her.

"For the greater good of course." Kyy laughs. "Bull. When you kill a heartless it releases a heart. Those hearts gather to create Kingdom Hearts. They've been known to release heartless just so keybladers will kill them."

"I heard of you...Nobodies is the correct term righy" He said

Larxene laughs. "Bingo! Now let's begin!" She throws more knives at Matsuki.