Untitled FF/KH RP

Matsuki laughed but stopped when he felt the ground shake. "Umm...what was that" He headed out of the waterway and say a giant metal boot heading towards third district. "What the hell"

Kyy runs out with him. "Looks like our match will have to be put on hold." He runs after the boot.

Matsuki ran ahead of him and saw the boot just standing there. "Uh...what i-" Before he could finish more metal part fell down.

Kyy watched and spotted a logo on a part of it. "Heartless!" He pulls out his spears.

The parts formed together. "Well....Guard Armor..." He summoned his keyblade. "Lets try combining our powers..." He suggested

Kyy shrugs. "Sounds good to me. But after I want that match." He smiles, leaning on one of his spears. "I say, five minutes. Then we'll have him crying for mercy."

"Alright then" He raised the keyblade above him. "Twin Time Splicer" Time completely halted around them both. "Strike it with everything you got" He went forward and slashed at one of the claws

Kyy strikes one of the boots relentlessly. He then finishes his combo with his own skill. "Firaga Burst!" He launches a fireball and knocks it into the air where it explodes by the armor's head, launching more fire balls all over it.

Time continued as he looked at the fireball in the sky. "Light Firaga" He fired the spell at the other claw as the parts that were hit were destroyed. "All it has is one boot and a claw l-" He blocked a attack from one of the claws as it came down on him. "Not this time" He stabbed the keyblade into it and it got surrounded by a dark aura. "Dark Fire" He destroyed the claw and looked at the main body of it. "Triple Firaga" He fired three fireball at the torso causing damage to it.

Kyy trows a spear, getting it stuck in the armor. He jumps and grabs it then starts swinging away while hanging from his spear.

He pointed his keyblade the the heartless. "Dark Fire" He shot another dark imbued fireball at the heartless.

Kyy shifts his weight and causes the embedded spear to rip right down the armor.

The guard armor fell to the ground. It then got back up and re-summoned its part but instead turned inverses. "Seriously..." Matsuki de summoned and the re summoned a different keyblade. "This thing doesnt want to die"

Kyy laughs. "Looks like fun to me. Aero!" He runs at it with a whirlwind surrounding him.

The Reverse armor started charging a ball. Matsuki got it front of it. "REFLECT" A barrier came up and absorbed the shot before exploding and knocking the armor back.

The armor starts stomping its feet creating shock waves. Kyy jumps over them and was about to hit it when it spins its arms, knocking him back.

Matsuki kept using reflect and did the expolsion before jumping and causing his blade to become inbude with dark energy. "Swift Death to Evil: Aku Soku Zan" He dashed forward and destroyed one of the claws

Kyy slides back as he lands and dashes forward. "Firaga!" He takes out the other claw.

He pointed the keyblade at the heartless. "Light Firaga" His spell combined with firaga and made light firaza

Ooc: you're awesome. I wasn't sure if you knew there were more passed the -ga spells. Most people I know don't.

Kyy runs at it and slides between its feet, swinging at them.