Untitled FF/KH RP

"I want a round against Cloud" Matsuki drew out his two katanas. "then I want a round against Yuffie" He said

Kyy stares Matsuki down. "Afterwards I want a match against you." He stands with the others to wait for Matsuki to finish with Cloud.

e smirks. "Gladly" He looked at Cloud. "Okay..." He dashed forward and attacked cloud who blocked him. "Just as I thought" He jumped away and saw him about to attack him. "Damn..." He blocked the attack and sweep kicked him before getting hit by him recovering.

Kyy looks at Yuffie. "Can I talk to you, alone, for a moment?" She nods. "Ya." They walk off and Aeris giggles. "About time."

Cloud and Matsuki clashed blades over and over. "Them two are equally matched" Cid said looking at Leon

A few minutes later Yuffie comes back with Kyy, blushing deeply. Aeris walks over to her. "Tell me everything!" Kyy laughs and watches the fight.

Matsuki went at Cloud one more time and the sound of bloth blaed hitting eacht other sounded before Matsuki got behind him. When he looked at on of his katanas it was broken. "I guess you win Cloud" He said

Kyy smiles. "Let's go Leon." Kyy switches places with Cloud and Leon with Matsuki. Kyy pulls out his spears, getting ready for Leon's first move. "Fire!" Kyy jumps over the fireball and throws one spear at him, missing barely. He runs past Leon, ducking under his sword and picks his spear back up.

Matsuki picked up the blade before sitting down on the ground next to Aeris. He placed the blade and the sheath on the ground and watches the battle take place.

Leon starts shooting at Kyy but he starts spinning both spears, blocking the bullets. "That all you got?" Yuffie and Aeris start talking about how Kyy had asked Yuffie out. Kyy runs at Leon and they start trading blows.

Matsuki closed his eyes and started meditating

Kyy jumps back as Leon clips his shoulder. "I forfeit." Leon laughs. "That was fast." Kyy shrugs. "I want my strength for my fight against him." He nods at Matsuki. He walks up to Yuffie and kisses her on the cheek. "Your turn. Show him no mercy." She blushes. "Understood."

He summoned his keyblade and got up. "Lets make this a good battle alright" He said as he held his other katana in a reverse grip.

Yuffie throws her shuriken at him and jumps over his head. Kyy watches until Aeris ruffles his hair. "You're such a dork. That was so corny, you know that?" He laughs. "I know."

He threw his katana to counter the shuriken and slid under her and was behind her. He pointed the keyblade at her. "Light Firega" He fired a ball of fire covered in light at her

"Reflect!" She bounces it back and catches her shuriken. "Landscaper!" She slams the shuriken into the ground, causing a quake.

He jumps up and hangs from the cieling. "Not bad...but can you block this" He jumped down. "DARK SPLICER" Time stopped completly and he slashed her a few time before ending the spell. "I wonder if that got her at all" He said

She laughs from the ceiling. "Decoys are great! I love being a ninja!" She jumps down and runs at him but trips. "Ouchie..."

When she tripped he took this moment to use a mega ether and cured himself. He went up to her and held his hand out. "You okay" He asked

She took his hand and got up, brushing herself off. "Of course! I'm the Great Ninja Yuffie after all!" Kyy laughs. "I don't think a 'great ninja' would trip." She sticks her tongue out at him and laughs.