Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hello! You can call me star, I’m a 20 year old female who loves music, writing and playing video games. Though, you’re not here to find out about me. Currently, I’m craving an Until Dawn roleplay! I re-played the game, and remembered how much I loved it and have been craving it ever since. Before we get to the good stuff, I do have a few guidelines that I’ll try and keep simple and to the point!

- 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. The minimum I write is two paragraphs, but can do more depending on the scene. I double, and prefer oc x canon, and will rarely do anything else unless I say otherwise.
- We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don’t expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
- I’m over 18.
- Right now, I only roleplay with females.
- Tell me any limits you have!
- I’m looking for a long-term partner. Please don’t contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, if you do want to stop the roleplay just let me know, and I’ll do the same!
- I roleplay over email, skype, kik or you can PM me here!
- When contacting me, don’t just put ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you’ve read all this, please put the phrase “trust no one” in your message.

Below are the pairings I’d be willing to do, both canon and oc. As for the plot we can definitely work on that together!
(Bold is who I’d prefer to play.)

Jessica x Mike.
Sam
x Josh.
Chris x Ashley.
OC x Mike.
OC x Josh.
OC x Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.