Unsent Letters (Family, Drama, Advanced, Please look! Dying for a partner.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PunkPrince

Original poster
My requirements (PLEASE READ):
-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.
-Please be advanced or at least adept. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar, and please be detailed. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more.
-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't Rped on a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared.

This is a sample of my writing. Please be able to match it.

My main character is a transgender woman. She was kicked out of her house at eighteen after coming out to her parents, and was a prostitute for several years as a means of supporting herself. Most of her clients were men, but there was the occasional woman. Your character would be a girl of around 12 or 13 who was a result of one of my character's one night stands with one of her female clients at age 18. My character is–biologically–her father. Her biological mother gave her up for adoption when she was born, and my character couldn't care for her, so she gave her up. Your character was adopted when she was two and my character hasn't seen her since. Your character had no idea she was adopted. Something happened to her adoptive parents--who maybe didn't treat her very well, and she was sent to live with my character and her girlfriend (who I will also play) as a result. They get along well, until your character goes exploring and finds a box of letters addressed to her in my character's closet that expose the truth, and of course your character is suddenly filled with questions. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.