Unseelie King (Romance/Spook Yespls!)

J

Jester

Original poster
<-- That's him, but I'll upload pics later to the site after I figure out how that works.

World Explanation -
---- Authello (Aulo) is the Unseelie Fairy King, and Lord of Night. His brother is the Seelie King and Lord of Day. For those who don't know, Unseelie fairies are what's known as the "bad" fairies, but.... Look at it more like the difference between Gryffindor and Slytherin. The Seelie are Gryffindor. Unseelie are more Slytherin - not all are evil, but the evil fairies COME from there 100% of the time.) He rules and commands spiders in general, but in particular has an army of fist-sized black ones called the Augury that act as advisors and spies. They talk in wee little high sweet voices - they aren't inherently mean, but they do handle his dirty work when needed. He also owns a spiderbelly horse. (Yknow that scary ass horse in Brother's Grimm that spits spiderwebs and swallows a small child?.... Yeah one o' those.)

Personality -
---- He's pretty chill and leans back in his chair 90% of the time with his hookah, and tends to be lonely and friendless because he's kind of scary. But he's a softie at heart. Loves art and music, and can play violin. Melancholy and tends to lord over Night with some sense of reserved acceptance. And he's bad at jokes. He's a pretty serious guy, honestly, but he does have an appreciation for wordplay and puns.

Looking For -
---- Gimme your spook characters/innocent sweetbabs. He swings both ways, so gender/sex doesn't matter. If you wanna do a red-star I guess we can go that way, just PM me. :D I like political GOT convoluted plots too, yes please! I play him in D&D and love coming up with complicated craziness. If you just wanna do a sort of Beauty and the Beast thing too, I am all over that. Just pitch an idea you got!

I'm kind of a "Start-&-See-Where-It-Goes" kind of person and pretty laid back. <3 This thread will stay open, I'm fine running more than one One x One at a time!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Levy