Unreal City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I posted twice, I highly doubt it xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
@abalint - That's a good question! I don't have post order in my roleplays, so if you can post, feel free! All I ask is to use common sense about leaving other people behind; so don't post ten times in a week, haha

If you've posted 2-3 times and other people haven't, maybe give them 2-3 days to catch up, and then we'll keep going.

So in short, be courteous, use common sense, but don't let things grind to a halt waiting.

Hi folks, I'll be posting tomorrow, I haven't disappeared! I've been trying to settle whether or not I'm about to move, getting a new laptop to replace my broken one, and general bullshit with trying to get all my employment paperwork done.

But never fear! Tomorrow afternoon we'll resume our regular posting.

And just as a quick note: inside the dreamspaces, they don't have access to their powers or weapons.

I would've posted by now but I wanted to post after someone else so that I know what I should be doing.

@Karma200 - Please don't wait on other people to post. If you're confused about what's happening or where you should go, feel free to ask me.

Hey, can I be notified when there's a need for main characters? I'm really interested in this. For now though, I think I may make a guest character c:

I might need a few as there's three threads I'm responding to at the moment x3 Give me half an hour and I promise I'll get it through

Reactions: Sav
Okay so questions, what exactly does the simulation feel like? How will she be gathering information?

The simulation looks and feels like reality, and in dreamspaces they all have to gather information the way non-psychics do

Sorry for not posting in a while! I've been spending as much time with my family as I can. I'll be moving after this weekend and won't see them for several months >.<

Reactions: Midian
Another question, what sort of vault is it?

This
Fallout4-vaultdoor.jpg

Jk this

vault-door-1348962.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.