Unreal City

Status
Not open for further replies.
alg-one-police-plaza-jpg.jpg

One PP?

IMG_6875-2cvoxz4-e1420602278266-300x225.jpg

Still One PP

Reactions: Victor Markov
@Victor Markov - Given that, for now, it's quite small and underfunded as Murez says, it wouldn't make sense for it to be that big.

Yeah, but I think it's because it's such a large city (A New York City reminiscent city) that it would be appropriate for a larger HQ, but that's just my idea. I'm writing a post up now, but it's gonna be short since I'm in a boring state of writing x3

@ResistingTheEnlightened - As long as it's not below the minimum post, that's fine! Also, even though it's a larger city, the PIA division is small in keeping with a lot of people being wary and distrustful of psychics.

Also, if it was large, there'd be much less reason for our characters to interact, or for them to have been hired at all.

@ResistingTheEnlightened - As long as it's not below the minimum post, that's fine! Also, even though it's a larger city, the PIA division is small in keeping with a lot of people being wary and distrustful of psychics.

Also, if it was large, there'd be much less reason for our characters to interact, or for them to have been hired at all.
Oh, I meant as a whole PDHQ One PP would be a good reference, not for the PIA O.O

Oh, I thought you were talking about the PIA specifically, which is its own building away from the regular police department. Yes, for the regular PDHQ, the large ones are fine. However, right now everyone is at the smaller PIA HQ.

Thanks for the tags @ResistingTheEnlightened - I didn't get an alert for the IC thread, or that you'd tagged me in it. To everyone: please check these threads manually just in case this keeps happening, and so you don't miss posting.

Also, @ResistingTheEnlightened (and everyone, really): Do you mind separating your dialogue from the regular prose like I've done in my post? It makes it easier to discern dialogue, helps readability, and my eyes are bad. Also, please keep in mind the post minimum is 8-10 lines, excluding dialogue, unless the dialogue is an unbroken paragraph, like this:

"Glad to see you all here. I'm Detective Samir Chaudhri-Reed, and I'm going to be leading the team as you all get accustomed to the kind of work we do. So if you wouldn't mind introducing yourselves to everyone, and asking any questions you've got about the department before we start talking about the case at hand."

So please make sure your posts meet that and that you keep up with the rules and etc. Your post, even with the dialogue, is below the minimum. There is no maximum length, but there is a minimum.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tags @ResistingTheEnlightened - I didn't get an alert for the IC thread, or that you'd tagged me in it. To everyone: please check these threads manually just in case this keeps happening, and so you don't miss posting.

Also, @ResistingTheEnlightened (and everyone, really): Do you mind separating your dialogue from the regular prose like I've done in my post? It makes it easier to discern dialogue, helps readability, and my eyes are bad. Also, please keep in mind the post minimum is 8-10 lines, excluding dialogue, unless the dialogue is an unbroken paragraph, like this:

"Glad to see you all here. I'm Detective Samir Chaudhri-Reed, and I'm going to be leading the team as you all get accustomed to the kind of work we do. So if you wouldn't mind introducing yourselves to everyone, and asking any questions you've got about the department before we start talking about the case at hand."

So please make sure your posts meet that and that you keep up with the rules and etc. Your post, even with the dialogue, is below the minimum. There is no maximum length, but there is a minimum.

Thanks!
I'm ready to let my criminal loose on the city when you are. ^.^

@Victor Markov - I'm going to be running the first one or two in order to show everyone what I'm looking for, but after that @SummerFalcon was in talks with me about running a guest slot not long after I put the OOC up. Once she's played round 1 of her killer, then it'll be your turn.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Oh, sorry. I'll fix that up on the next post.

Sorry for the delay, should have a post up soon. Also @abalint I don't really have any preferences on how they met.

Reactions: Midian
I'll just sit here and wait for a few people to post before I do :bawling: not that many cute smiley faces </3

Is there an order for our posts in the IC thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.