Unreal City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm on the way.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
Jonathan doesn't really have any close family or friends. While his phobias would make an impact, I think the most influential thing that could happen would be if he knew that someone was being sentenced to death, but he knew was innocent. This would make him furious and spur him into action, especially if he knew the guy.

@Karma200 - No, I'll post the link to the IC thread once I get it up and running. Right now I'm getting some dirt and ideas together about your characters, a la the questions post ^_^

Ooh lol I thought it started and I was going to be like "I can't find it, I'm screwed" xD

Megane Boi, I've read your post and I think it would be interesting to have Sonique and Jonathan know each other from her time on the streets. She could have been a rival drug runner or something. Also, ResistingTheEnlightened, I think it would be interesting for Daniel to have had some run ins with Jonathan in the past. What do you think?

I honestly don't want to put myself so much into other people's history as it'd ruin the dramatic setting, most if not all of us knowing each other. I'd like my character to get to know most of you before putting more into history.

I didn't mean intimately. It was just because Daniel works the streets and Jonathan practically lives on the streets doing stuff that's not exactly legal. I was thinking more that they've had a few run ins or what not. Nothing major. Kind of like, "I know your face..."

Well, alright. But nothing to "In your face" kind of deal. Few arrests, but nothing where they know each other personally

I didn't want them to know each other personally. It was just something that I thought logical since both had worked so diligently on the streets. I was thinking more like a few run-ins and close arrests, but Jonathan always manages to slip through the cracks.

@abalint I think having Sonique and Johnathan know each other would be a great idea since she had lived on the streets for so long. Not to mention her side work.

Quick update: I got both jobs I was aiming for, so things are going to be a bit hectic for me in the next 2-3 weeks as I try to get onboarding done and plan my curriculum. The game is not cancelled by any means, but I am going to be a day or two behind getting the IC thread up and running. When I do, I'll post the link to it here.

Megane Boi, I agree. Do you want them to have a more formal relationship [she was a drug runner/rival drug runner when he was on the streets] or just an acquaintance [knew of each other, never really met]?

Ok. Do you have any preferences on how they met?

I was wondering, can I get a description or example on the PIA base?

@Karma200 - It's a pretty square building, medium grey with steps in the front to two sets of double doors, some half-assed shrubbery in front, white trim. Inside it's the typical white tile, pale grey walls, a little seating up front, and then a few doors that lead to different back rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.