1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Alright, I'm a newbie here and not completely familiar with out the site runs yet. Anyway, it's says i have some unread posts but when I click on it it takes me to the new post fourm where i don't see my thread at all. Do i have to go searching for mine just to find these posts? what is up with it?

What it does, is takes you to a list of threads you have either visited or posted in, because other people have posted in them. It's mainly to just alert you of said posts...
If you're looking for a particular thread with that method, you will have to search for it on that list. Really, if you want to access a certain thread, it's simpler to just go to the category on the forum it was posted in. :3

I hope I understood your question correctly. I don't use that 'You Have # Unread Posts' thing very often...

Actually I believe it's all the posts that have been made since your last visit. It might be better if it said all new posts instead of all unread posts.

It might be better if Diana removed it and spared us all the inconvenience.

*v-sign to the masses*

Status
Not open for further replies.