Unravel (Vampire rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Okay, thanks! I haven't done an rp in a long time, so.]
Siegfrid's nose twitched, feeling his hunger grow at the delicious scent. He knew his brown eyes must have been staining into the crimson that revealed his identity. Unable to speak, he pounced, smashing Dante's lips with his own and gripping his hair tightly, forcing Dante to keep still. Eyes closed, he dove in with his tongue, tasting the sweet metallic substance that he craved. His teeth had fully elongated and he used them to draw more blood. He pulled away suddenly to reveal his eyes. "You taste delicious," he whispered, tapping gently on a pulse point on Dante's neck, "mind if I have more?" Siegfrid licked the small trail of blood on the man's lower lip that he missed.

[I have a lot of homework tonight, so posting may be a bit slow.]

Before Dante could react, Siegfrid was back on top of him, his lips pressed against Dante's once again. This time, however, it was more aggressive, violent even. And then there was the pain. A searing pain that started in his tongue, spreading until his entire mouth ached. Dante tried to scream, but if he made any noise, it was swallowed by Siegfrid's throat. When Siegfrid finally released Dante, it almost felt as if he had cottonmouth. Except, cottonmouth was on the surface. This was like cottonmouth of the inner-gums. Dante felt extremely lightheaded and his vision was beginning developing black spots.

Dante heard Siegfrid whisper something sweetly into his ear, but everything was muffled by the buzzing bees and ringing telephones. 'Get the fuck off me,' is what Dante had wanted to say. "Geth fuhhh of," is what actually came out. Hot tears began running down the sides of his face, an involuntary reaction to the stress and terror of the incident.

Noticing the weak movements of his victim, Siegfrid supported the man's weight in his arms, licking tenderly along the trails of blood leaking from Dante's mouth. Usually he would drain his victims dry, but this man seemed different. Brushing it off as he only wanted to play with his food, he scooped up the slurring man. "Don't think I'm done with you," he purred.
[blames the vamprisim on alcohol in the morning ha]

[OOC: Since my character is pretty much incapacitated for the moment, you'll have to do the majority of the plot furthering. Hope you don't mind.]

Dante was vaguely aware of his body crumpling, but then being supported by someone; he assumed Siegfrid. Dante struggled to make sense of what was going on, but he was still reeling from the initial attack. He felt himself being heaved up and then carried, but was not sure where. A terror began to grow in the pit of his stomach, blossoming in his chest.

[Totally fine.]
Siegfrid carried Dante almost effortlessly into his bedroom, placing him gently on his large bed. Sighing he trailed a finger along the man's blood-stained lips, the scent still heavy in the air. He wanted more, but he could be patient. Siegfrid wasn't done his game after all. He headed to the bathroom and grabbed a damp washcloth, returning with a small dot of soap to help remove the drying blood. As he washed him, he couldn't help but examine Dante's handsome features. The slight downward curve of his lips, his sharp jawline, the elegant curve of his nose. Even his light stubble appearing was attractive. Siegfrid rolled his eyes at himself. Stop admiring your food.
[
also waiting for the others to catch up. Fvanjik is coming on soon.]

Dante was adrift in a sea of nightmares. Sharp fangs appeared out of the darkness, pressing in against him from all directions until he thought he would be crushed underneath the immense pressure. He envisioned himself running in a forest, glowing eyes watching his each and every move. It wasn't the attack itself that terrified him, it was the suspense. A pack of ravenous wolves appeared from the undergrowth and surged forth, overpowering him, tearing at his innards unt-

"Aaahhh!" Dante awoke with a start, exchanging one nightmare for the other. Siegfrid stood over him, wiping his mouth gently with a warm cloth. For a moment, Dante forgot about everything that had just happened. Dante almost mistook this for the part where he woke up the morning after, content and ashamed of himself at the same time. It all came rushing back to him in a split second.

Dante lashed out in Siegfrid's direction, dropping to the floor before he had even realized he had been on a bed. He scrambled backwards on all fours until his back hit hard against the wall. He pressed himself into a corner of the room. A cornered animals. That is what he was.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" Dante screamed, searching for something to defend himself, but remaining empty-handed.

Siegfrid's lips parted in shock when Dante's eyes flew open, a scream tearing itself from his throat. He watched as the man frantically dragged himself across the floor, an amused smile playing on his lips. He gently put the washcloth down on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed, crossing his legs. "If you honestly believe I'm going to kill you, you're wrong. You're much more fun than my usual food." He stated boredly, folding his hands on his knee. "I have better uses for you."

[I lied, fvanjik went to bed.]

[OOC: Looks like he is missing out then.]

Dante was trying to watch Siegfrid's every movement, but his vision kept getting muddled by tears which he would blink out every few second. Siegfrid sat down on the edge of the bed, and said, "I have better uses for you." What was this motherfucker planning?

"What do you want?" Dante said shakily, still huddled in the corner.

The crying was rather pathetic in the eyes of Siegfrid. As a boy he was raised to be strong and never had many reasons to cry. He quickly forced himself to focus on the present instead of the past. He tapped his finger on his chin momentarily, actually trying to decide what to do with the human. "Hmm, how about we make a deal? You give me blood whenever I need it and you get to live. Simple as that."

Dante looked up at Siegfrid, saying, "What are you talking about? Why do you want my blood?" A million questions rushed forward, and, to an extent, his terror and disbelief turned to fascination. There was also the obvious question, what made Dante's blood so special?

Siegfrid rolled his eyes dramatically. "Never heard about stories of creatures that want blood? It's simple, really. Killing people all the time leads the authorities on, mostly the higher guys that know how to kill us. If I use a single blood source and only feed sporadically, I am less likely to be found by a trail of dead bodies. Usually we kill to keep our secret, but for you I'm making a special offer," He smiled and stood from the bed, slowly stepping over to Dante. "Live and be mine."

As Siegfrid spoke, it all finally came together: his strange behavior, the metallic taste inside his mouth, the attack. Siegfrid was a fucking vampire. Dante was still wary, but he managed a sense of humor.

"You have a hell of a way of asking me to go steady, you know that?" Dante said, with a hint of sarcasm. As Siegfrid stepped closer to Dante, he had to fight back the fear blossoming in his chest. It was an irrational and primal fear, but there was also fascination there. There was an explanation as to why Dante had felt so drawn towards this man, if you could call him that.

Dante had always been the self-destructive type. He found it thrilling. There was a certain degree of exhilaration to be found by being with something that could snap your neck at a moment's notice, which probably could explain his long string of abusive boyfriends. Something supernatural, though? That was an entirely different ball park. Dante got to his feet and stood complacently, unsure and still a bit terrified, waiting for Siegfrid to make the first move.

It was strange revealing who he was to a human. Normally, he would kill them before he fed. He wasn't too sure as to why he chose this human out of the many he had a selection from. Father would be ashamed. Siegfrid eyed Dante, eyes roaming unashamedly over his body. "Good," He said evenly, licking his lips as an afterthought. "I'm full, so do whatever," He pulled out his cellphone, seeing a missed call from his sister. He dialed her number before remembering to explain. "Oh, and if you tell anyone, you're dead."
He turned away from Dante as the call connected. 'Siegfrid! Where are you?'
"I'm at home, what is it, Luisa?" He knew that Dante would only hear half of his conversation, but to be frank, he didn't give a damn if he confused him.
'We have an issue with another.'
"With another? Why can't you and Virgil handle it? He's not that useless."
'Just get over here, I don't care if you're not done feeding.' And with that the line went dead.
Sighing, he turned back to Dante. "I'm going out," was all he said before striding out the door.

[Fvanjik said they're coming on today so I figured I'd pull the plot a bit.]

(( Sorry! I was rather busy today. Just got home, and holy shiz it's freezing outside! ))

Kyoki smiled and took his hands out of his back pockets, tilting his head slightly and staring at them. "Hmm, ya'll seem interesting.." Kyoki tilted his head back up and chuckled. "Mmm, the smell of blood. Simply intriguing isn't it?" He glanced between Virgil and the other male, Ace. "Leads you to do things...differently." Kyoki shot forward and ran 'up' the wall, doing a simple backflip and landing back on the fire exiting stairs. "Hmm...should I attack, or take my leave?" His smile shone in the moonlight, his fangs glinting. "Decisions, decisions.."

[[ ooc; yooooooo i've been busy as shit too, sorry. let me just catch up, then i'll reply. i just thought i'd mention that you know i'm here. yeah. reading over. nice gay twilight.]]

Reactions: tart. and elfghoul
The other man talked too much, Ace decided. He crouched, ready to spring at the other if it were necessary. Lali was ready, at his side, staying in a stance that would permit her to attack at a moment's notice. She sized up the other, eyes calculating, evaluating the situation. To Ace's surprise, she loosened up; let one arm fall, twirling the knife in her hand, as if she were bored. She was, however, still watching the other from under her lashes, in the corner of her eye.
"That's the thing I don't get," she started, running a finger up the handle of the blade, "There is no truce for some of you. No realization that things... They could be different. It is not, simply, kill or be killed. There is a gray area," with that, she looked back up at the other, hand gripping the blade properly.
"I would suggest you leave. You will not be having my blood, or anyone's in my town. If you do, hell, I will kill you." she concluded, hoping that it might, perhaps, send the creature away. If not, she was fully prepared to kill. Ace waggled his brows, for support, or something of that manner, because he liked to think he was hilarious.

[OOC: I will withhold posting for a bit, let you guys have a bit of time to develop your guys' plot further. Also, I am pretty beleaguered by homework. Ah... the life of a student.]

Kyoki simply sighed, tilting his head and staring at her with a blank expression on his face. "No blood from anyone in your town, hm?" His voice was soft, yet it carried over to the others like the wind. "But I've already taken the lives of many. And there may be a grey area, but it doesn't fix the fact that a vampire must hunt. The blood will eventually win them over." Those crimson eyes of his seemed to have a glint of sadness in them, his fangs extracting slightly as he looked down at them. "We're simply monsters, no matter how much you try to hold the thirst back." Kyoki flicked his hand softly and stood up straight, his amusement gone. "You've made me upset, silly human. You're lucky you have that fellow beside you." His gaze shifted to Ace, narrowing slightly as the glow turned a bit more vibrant.

[[my cat has fallen asleep on one of my arms i am afraid typing is hard as shit atm so sorry for being rlly slow]]

Chilali opened her mouth to respond, but Ace nudged her hand, silencing her, and straightened. As straight as a gay person could get, that is. He put his hands up, peacefully, "It isn't just me who's holding you back. Or, I'd like to believe that. Besides, even if she were on her own, I've seen her kill worse than you; vampires who didn't prolong anything," he pointed out, wincing as he realized it had probably been unhelpful.
Taking a step closer, he kept his eyes on the other vampire, his expression neutral, and continued, "I'd like to believe you still have some sort of conscience. We do have to consume blood to live, I know that," he agreed, "And, fuck, I know I'm a monster. I don't know how many times people have tried to convince me I'm not, but I know what I am- what we are. And, yes, sometimes I really want to bite into a human. But, I don't know if you've heard, but there's this thing called blood banks. It's not as good as humans, admittedly, but it keeps me alive. I'm still a monster, but I don't slaughter people. I take what I need. I have a friend in a hunter. And, well, this may not be her town, because she doesn't own it, but she is one of the few hunters in this town. And she has compassion for us. She would be willing to let you go, now: most hunters wouldn't. You have your choice, man."
Ace shrugged, dropping back into a fighting position. Chilali starred at him for a brief moment, then turned back to the other vampire, cocking an eyebrow.

Virgil watched silently, listening to the words between both parties. He felt his gut wrench at vampires being called monsters. He had never seen himself as such. It was just a way to survive, just like how the lion kills the antelope to survive. He felt slightly nauseous at the realization that he was, in fact, a monster.
Luisa jogged around the corner, footsteps being heard by the others. As soon as she rounded the corner, she froze, taking in the sight. At first what made her stop was the wooden stake gripped in the woman's hand, but then she noticed the lone vampire who appeared dangerous. She took in the red hair, remembering a recent news broadcast. "You," she started, slowly moving towards her brother. "You're the one that the authorities are after, aren't you? You've killed many people here." She hoped she remembered correctly and didn't make a fool of herself and gripped her brother's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.