Unravel (Vampire rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siegfrid smiled, a true honest smile. "That sounds perfect," He said smoothly, leaning forward to whisper in Dante's ear and catching him by surprise. "I can't wait,"
He quickly stood, gaze piercing into Dante's as he moved to whisper once again. "I hope you're into biting."

"Did you just make a Twilight reference?" He gaped at the pair and recognized how close they were to one another. He felt a pang of envy but tried to fight against it.

Reactions: fvanjik
Ace shrugged, breaking out into a grin and trying to keep nonchalant, but he knew he had heard a noise from deeper in the alley. His eyes flickered to check Chilali, and he knew she had heard it, too. He wasn't surprised, even if he could hear better than her, she had always been a good hunter. Chilali tilted her hips slightly, shifting her weight and putting a hand on her hip, beside a knife, to make her new, more ready stance look more natural. Fortunately, the way she shifted put herself slightly more in front of Virgil, who, may or may not need protecting.
"He does that. I don't know why we're friends, sometimes," she deadpanned, trying not to look down the alley too much. "Anyway, Virgil, it's getting late. We should probably find your friends, too, huh?" she gestured to the bar, sneaking a sly smile at him, hoping he got the impression that she was most definitely sneaking him inside. Crowds can be dangerous, but they can also be safer. She stubbed out her last cigarette, for effect.

Once again, there was a miraculously mercurial change in Seigfrid's demeanor as he transitioned from stand-offish to flirty. Dante felt Seigfrid's warm breath tickling his ear and upper neck. A smirk played across Dante's lips as Seigfrid whispered lustily. When Seigfrid mentioned biting, Dante got a little bit excited. He had once dated a guy who was into S&M, and other kinky shit like that. It was great.

"Great! Are you ready to leave now? Honestly, I am a bit tired as it is. Did you park outside or something?" Dante questioned, searching for the nearest exit.

Siegfrid noticed Dante's excitement and stifled a laugh. "Actually, I don't live far from here. We can head over to my place if you'd like." He licked his lips and raked his eyes over Dante, mostly imagining the crimson fluid flowing through his veins. He looked around the bar briefly and noticed his sister grinding against a random guy. As soon as she made eye contact he winked and strutted towards the exit, motioning for Dante to follow.

Virgil blinked a few times before realization kicked in. "Oh, yeah, that's probably a good idea," he glanced around feeling slightly nervous from the presence if an unseen. He bounced a little impatiently on the balls of his feet.

Kyoki chuckled as he saw the tall male glance around in the alley, the female moving her hand to what appeared to be a knife. "Ooohh~ How fun." he purred before walking out of the shadow and standing on the roof, staring down at them with his wicked crimson eyes. They glowed lightly in the night, his pearly white skin illuminating in the bright moonlight. A breeze seemed to waft the female's scent to him, breathing in slightly and smirking. Kyoki hopped down onto a small metal staircase that ran up the building, the force of his feet on the metal sending it groaning under his weight and rattling wildly. That got their attention. He crouched down as he fixed his gaze on them, his fingertips resting lightly on the metal. "Well, well, seems my night will be ending in a rather fun manner." Kyoki said smoothly as he smiled twistedly. "...Hmm..I smell a vampire~" His voice was like silk, smooth and soft yet holding an eerie edge to it.

Chilali reacted instantly, pushing Virgil behind her, and whipping out a stake. As far as she knew, mostly only vampires could smell other vampires. She glared at the red-haired man on the fire escape, adrenaline filling her with the floating, angry sensation.
"And I thought the cute gay guys were the vampires," she heard Ace quietly chastise himself, and curse. She ignored that, hoping he'd be serious momentarily, and actually be ready, fangs, strength, and all.
"Virgil, do you want to... maybe... get away. Find your siblings, okay?" Chilali instructed, through a clenched jaw, "Just run past the bouncer, it'll be hilarious,"

[OOC: I think we should talk about whether I am going to get eaten or what.]

Dante noticed Seigfrid wink at someone in the crowd, but couldn't quite discern who. 'Maybe he is saying goodbye to a friend,' Dante said inwardly. Dante followed Seigfrid through the crowd. For some reason, and Dante could not put his finger on it, this situation made Dante feel uneasy. He had done this many times, but something about Seigfrid put Dante on edge. Maybe it was the mixed signals, or the way that Seigfrid looked at Dante as he was... well, something to eat! Nonetheless, Dante felt compelled to follow when Seigfrid beckoned.

[I was thinking of having Siegrid feed on him but not kill him and probably have a moment of "oh shit vampires exist", I don't want any deaths until later on at least.]
He smiled back at Dante as he lead the man out of the bar, walking down the street, ignoring the slightly chilly air. "It's just a few blocks away." He informed, walking silently beside Dante. He shoved his hands in his pockets as a breeze swept over him, trying to feign being effected by the cold.
As they arrived at the apartment building, the doorman instantly opened up for the pair, recognizing Siegfrid by his unmistakeable silver hair. He was used to the rather posh apartment building by now and it no longer phased him as he headed to the elevator, key in hand.

Virgil furrowed his brows, heart racing as the woman he first had intentions of dining on pulled out a stake. He watched the other vampire nervously, trying to steel himself. He bared his fangs at the other, warning the redhead.

[sorry for late reply, I'm on my phone.]

"Ooohh~ Seems I've got me a little...challenge." Kyoki smirked and laughed hopping down and nonchalantly walking up to them with his hands in his back pockets. "I'd advise backing down, Virgil." He eyed him with a smug smile playing at his lips, his fangs poking out. "Oh golly, a wooden stake! How will I ever survive?" Kyoki spoke in an exaggerated southern accent, trying to sound like a damsel in distress as he put the back of his hand on his forehead. He narrowed his glowing eyes and smiled wildly, staring into the female's eyes. "You'd make a nice meal." Kyoki licked his lips swiftly and chuckled dryly. He sniffed the air again, turning towards the tall male. "Ohhh~ Two vampires. Things just keep getting more exciting." His voice held an edge, his crimson eyes watching their every move.

"Virgil-" Chilali began to scold in warning, ignoring the red-head and flicking her eyes to the boy. Not particularly surprising, he had fangs. She didn't mind that, what she minded was that he had probably planned on feeding on her, and that he was so young. Probably too young to fight off the red head, whatever he was. If Virgil had siblings, he doubted they were mortal, and they were at least adults. Maybe. Which could, potentially help. Even as a hunter, she was only human, and now Virgil was a liability.
"Edward Cullen, can you somehow get a hold of your siblings?" Ace suggested, apparently catching on to her train of thought. One point for team best friend telepathy. At this point, he was by Chilali's side, fangs out, stance alert, and focused on the red head. He was pretty sure he was a vampire, because he certainly wasn't human. Ace had that feeling; the not-gaydar feeling. Beside him, Chilali flicked her hand, sending the stake towards the red-head's chest with good precision, drawing a dagger in the process, and backing herself and Virgil up, more towards the public street.

[ya elfghoul what u gon do w ur boytoy]
[OOC: Lol. Wow. Really? I don't understand why, but that made me laugh really hard. @elfghoul Alright then. That is fine with me.]

Dante attempted to make small talk as the pair walked down the street, but all Seigfrid managed to say was, "It's just a few blocks away." Instead, Dante entertained himself by playing that childish game where you avoid the cracks in the sidewalk. After they walked a few more blocks, Seigfrid stopped in front of an apartment building. Apparently, the doorman recognized him. He opened right up and let the pair in.

Dante stepped into the elevator with Seigfrid. Pleasantly, he smiled, before saying, "These apartments are pretty nice, no?"

[OOC: Lol. Wow. Really? I don't understand why, but that made me laugh really hard. @elfghoul Alright then. That is fine with me.]
[ooc; i like to think i'm hilarious. thank i'm glad to make you laugh. for the record, as well, if @elfghoul stops answering it's bcs he fell asleep. and if i stop answering i probably passed out too. yeah. just a warning. i am so not awake enuff 4 this shit.]

[ooc; i like to think i'm hilarious. thank i'm glad to make you laugh. for the record, as well, if @elfghoul stops answering it's bcs he fell asleep. and if i stop answering i probably passed out too. yeah. just a warning. i am so not awake enuff 4 this shit.]
[OOC: I am actually going to head to bed as well. I will try to check in tomorrow to see what is going on! It has been a lot of fun so far.]

[Yep, literally passed out only to wake up at 5 am and then fall back asleep. Yay me]
Siegfrid smiled at Dante, taking in his handsome features. Maybe more than a snack might be nice for once. He nodded and pressed the button for his floor. "I guess they are, aren't they? I'm so used to them by now." His smile widened after speaking, watching the other man's eyes. There was lust, that he could tell, but there was also confusion. No doubt Siegfrid had confused the poor man with his strange personality. He constantly changed himself to keep others from seeing who he was, afraid of himself.
The elevator doors opened and journeyed to his apartment with Dante trailing close behind. Apartment 27, he unlocked the door and quickly opened it with a flick of his wrist. Leaning against the doorframe, he asked, "top or bottom?"

Virgil's head snapped towards Chilali at the sound of his name. He noticed Ace's fangs, and drew his brows together in disappointment. Well, there goes my meal idea. As soon as he heard Ace's snark question, he realized his phone had been vibrating for God knows how long. He pulled it out and swiped the screen with his thumb to answer when he saw his sister's picture.
'Where are you? I've been calling for the past ten minutes!'
"Um, sis, would you mind coming to the back of the bar?" He asked slowly, eyeing the figure wearily.
'What did you do now, kid?'
He looked over at Chilali and Ace to see if they could hear her from how loud she was. "Just come," he hung up after speaking and hoped his sister would listen.

[OOC: Is this turning into gay twilight? Because, if so, yaaaaassss!]

Siegfrid gave a casual response. Something about how he was so used to them. Dante was going to ask how long he had lived there, but before he got a chance, the elevator door opened. Siegfrid walked briskly to Apartment 27, Dante in tow. After opening the door, Siegfrid leaned against the door frame and addressed Dante, saying, "Top or bottom?"

Dante thought for a moment, stifling a bit of laughter. It almost felt as if he was being asked, 'What is the secret password?' It was, plainly put, a strange question. Usually, roles were determined while in bed. Then again, Siegfrid had proven himself to be odd on more than one occasion that night.

"I can do either, but I usually bottom," Dante said, smiling back mischievously.

Reactions: elfghoul
[Gay Twilight yaaasssssss]
Siegfrid watched Dante's body tense slightly, off put by his question and forced the corner of his mouth from twitching up. "Good," he gestured for Dante to enter, pleased that man complied. Dante appeared to admire his rather posh apartment until Siegfrid strode behind him, closing the space between them and pressing his chest against his back to whisper in his ear, "because I usually top." He finished his sentence with a nip to the shell, breathing in the rich scent of blood flushing to his ears.
[Should tell you I'm at school and will reply when procrastinating since my school doesn't know about this site.]

Last edited by a moderator:
[I don't mean to be rude, but I am going to have to ask you not to control my character. Usually, it is small things like following Siegfrid or things like, "Dante appeared to admire his rather posh apartment..." I just want to address it before it becomes an issue. I'm also at school! Try to forgive me if the quality isn't as good as it usually is. I'm on a phone.]

Dante passed under the doorway, into Siegfrid's apartment. He stood in a narrow hallway, which appeared to lead to a kitchen and livingroom. Dante could see another hallway, but couldn't make out where it lead. Presumably, to another bedroom.

Dante shivered as Siegfrid pressed his chest against Dante's back. He felt the familiar tickle of breath on his ear as Siegfrid whispered, "Because, I usually top." Siegfrid nipped Dante's upper ear, which was bright red by now. Not with embarassment, mind you. Dante was no spring chicken, and this certainly wasn't his first rodeo.

Dante spun around in a frenzy and grabbed Siegfrid's collar, pulling the man in until their lips touched.

[oh yes, yes, sorry about that. I took a risk with it because some people are okay with it but others are not. Sorry about that!]
Siegfrid was taken a little by surprise at Dante's sudden movements, moulding their lips together instantly. It had been so long since he had felt another person on his lips, able to feel another's breath and grip clothing without them stuggling from his bite. He moved his lips slowly, patiently, testing Dante's limits. He wanted to have some fun before he ate.

[OOC: No problem. I am glad you understand. Also, don't be afraid to be a bit more proactive. Try to move the plot forward, even if only slightly, with each post.]

Dante pressed his lips against Siegfrid's, his tongue slithering past and into Siegfrid's mouth. He tasted of something slightly metallic, like when they flush your veins with iodine and they tell you that you may feel a metallic taste in your mouth. He was a decent kisser, but then a small flash of pain appeared in Dante's mouth.

"Ah!" Dante exclaimed, extricating himself from Siegfrid's embrace. His tongue was bleeding. What the fuck? "Sorry. I just cut my tongue. You have sharp teeth, dude! Do you have some paper towels or something?" Dante said.

Status
Not open for further replies.