Unpopular opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similarly, fried eggplant/zucchini is the greatest culinary achievement to ever exist.
Never tried zucchini, but I most certainly agree with you about eggplant. Too bad I'm allergic to it. ;w;

Picking apart and analyzing everything down to the tiniest details will make for an unhappy life. Stop analyzing when/where it isn't really needed, and start living.

Being extremely knowledgeable in regards to books smarts, doesn't actually make you intelligent. It just makes you someone that knows a lot of unnecessary information that usually isn't helpful in every day life. It's not about what you know, but rather how you utilize what you know that makes you intelligent.

I really dislike pie. I've yet to find a kind of pie that I enjoy eating.

Nuts do not belong in sweets, especially in cake or anything similar.

Most children are soul sucking little monsters. Babies do not belong in movie theaters or public restaurants.

Everything about Xbox fucking sucks.

I'll probably think of more later.

I just don't get Archer.

None of the characters are likable. I think the animation is stiff and ugly. And all the humor just falls flat for me (which I think is at least partially due to the animation not being expressive enough, imo). People have explained to me the reasons why they like it, but I just... don't see it, I'm sorry.

Also, The Big Bang Theory isn't that bad. I mean, it's not a masterpiece or anything, but it's far from the worst that TV has to offer. I don't follow the show closely, but I'll put it on every once in a while if I'm bored and I see that they're airing reruns. It has flaws, but it's entertaining enough to kill time with.

Reactions: Greenie
Straight romance is boring AF to me. I tune it out completely. I've had people say I can't make all of my characters gay because 'it's not realistic', but I'm so tired of straight people everywhere in media, so just watch me man I don't care if it's not realistic >8(

I don't get on this website anymore but someone linked me this because I talk about it all the time so I just had to log in to give you a heart

Not a fan of pie. I prefer cake.

Though I have my bouts of interest in kpop, it's not exactly my favorite. It's very reminiscent of American pop from the 90's and 2000's.

Peanut butter and chocolate is a gross combination.

the movie Suckerpunch wasn't as bad as people claimed it was.

Most of the guys who love Fight Club are the guys who the movie hates.

Vegeta was a better dad than Goku. He was there for his kids more.

Coke tastes better at room temp, Pepsi tastes better straight from the fridge.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Popcorn is weird and unappetizing.

I think babies look like potatoes.

Romance in general is boring to me even though I'm happy for those who find love. I think it makes a horrible plot.

Steak is best cooked rare.

Deadpool is a submissive omnisexual.

Sun shine is overrated and summer sucks.

Fezzes are cool

Popcorn is weird and unappetizing.
9ba.jpg

Reactions: Greenie
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I don't care how fancy your meat is, it still tastes better with Ketchup.
On that note, people who have the attitude of "Don't talk to me before I have my coffee" or any other mentality that implies they have a free slate to act like a miserable cunt and expect to be approved because of it are terrible assholes who have a socially validated addiction. If you need coffee to not be a gaping asshole to people, you have a problem.
I'd add PMS onto this list.
If you dislike your fellow colonists you are fucked and there is no way you'll ever return to Earth.
Just wanna note here, if Space X's plans go through they plan to address this with their reusable rockets. Once a future shipment of colonists have arrived, those already on the Colony are free to board that ship for it's return trip back to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.