Unnatural war

OOC: Where exactly are the dogs in relation to the exs?

"Like hell I care if you come or not" She told him sourishly.
'Why the heck would I want him to come? That idiot always think to highly of himself' She thought, but suddenly got distracted in her thoughts, someone was close by and walked around the shadows which she had carefully placed around the city. But the person still hadn't walked on the shadows she controlled, it irritated her.
"What? It makes sense. Lets g get moving before the dogs get here. We can take then down one by one on the road with traps and such." He told her.
"Yeah, sure" She said, while trying to connect with a shadow which the irritating stranger stood in, but couldn't find any, he probably knew that something was wrong with the shadows and on purpose tried to avoid them. Probably a dog. She took a gun in case she wouldn't be able to use the shadows on the guy and walked towards the door.

As they leave the building, Caius notices the police car.
"Why don't we take the cop car, throw them off the trail. We can dump it somewhere, and when they notice it's gone, theyll be looking for it. By then, we will have stolen another car and be on our way. They'll never find us, and we can circle back around and kill them all." Even as he said this, he knew it would be harder than that to get away or set a trap. One thing was certain about this situation: someone was bound to die. Caius hoped it would be a natural, but beyond that...all he had to do was make sure it wasnt him.

OOC: Where exactly are the dogs in relation to the exs?

Im not sure, some one changed that they would be in serch of the exs but thats fine ill set it something good so we can have a little fun here

(Ex-new character into)
Before there can reach the car there was male siting on he hood of the car. He had spikey hair that was jet black, He had a pair of sun glasses police would wear. he had a large scar on his neck that was darker than his tan skin. He wore lether jecket with a black t shirt under it. He had tight gray jeans with boots on. He seen the two come out the building and he grined when he seen them he anounced loudly
"WELL, well, well, hello there you two. the names nick, but you can call me the ripper. I have something to tell you....you are being watched at this moment and dont look around you fools. Im gona set you free in the heart of protector country. NOW, you have to awnser me now becuase i got a way to let you avoid the waves of goverment men and dogs trying to get away. Im called the ripper becuase i can rip a hole in the world to teleport you some where, the only probelm in i can only do it twice within two days. Now will you accept or be chaught with the other extermantors?"
He stod there looking in there eyes and smiled even harder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(dogs)
The man in the black suit gets a call over his walky talky and he gets reports that the extermantors are seen with the ripper. The ripper was a dog once but he escaped with his ability and turned over to protectors, he didint liked geting bossed around by the leader nel, then he turned roge and meet the extermantors. his profile was blocked from every member except himself and the higher ups. He called a secret confrence to the dogs again. He didint care if they where in an important part of the meeting and waited for every member to come. Once the members arived he anouced to them that they would have to go into protector terratory becuase there is a high level extermantor transporting others to the protectors. It was bad news becuase there would be an all out war. He waited for questions this time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(pro)
The bird agreed with terra. Nel was out said waiting for them to move out. She told bird and terra the plan to move through the forrest and the bird will be high up in the air to watch over the two girls. Nel knew the goverment would be out in the forest but dosent know where and when. It was a hazerd to have to bird to watch becuase he wasint the type to pull the trigger. They started to pack up with food and water and headed twoards the forest.

W spoke first almost too excitedly, "What kind of all out war are we talking about here the kind that destroys the surrounding area or the kind that makes a catastrophe and destroys the entire country?" I wanna have some fun so i am hoping the second and this would be a good chance to test my abilities, W smiled as he thought this he was on the last half of his plan to take over if everything went right.

(Exterminator)
Meg walked with Caius to the car, what a stupid plan, he would get one of them killed and Meg had already decided that it wouldn't be her. For the moment she was going to go with his plan.
Suddenly a man with spiky hair who she never had seen before appeared.
"WELL, well, well, hello there you two. the names nick, but you can call me the ripper. I have something to tell you....you are being watched at this moment and dont look around you fools. Im gona set you free in the heart of protector country."
Protector country? That was the last place Meg wanted to be in.
"NOW, you have to awnser me now becuase i got a way to let you avoid the waves of goverment men and dogs trying to get away. Im called the ripper becuase i can rip a hole in the world to teleport you some where, the only probelm in i can only do it twice within two days. Now will you accept or be chaught with the other extermantors?"

Meg understood that this way they had planned it was suicide, but go in to protectors country.
"Why do you want to help us? What do you get out of it?" Meg said suspicious to the guy. "But whatever your intensiouns are I'll go with you, I'm not gonna be taken by those dogs"

Caius smiles. He draws one of his pistols, pointing it at the rippers head. His other hand is on his other pistol in case Meg tries something.
"I'll go with you, but I need some information first. How did you find us? Why are you helping us? Why tell us the limitations of your ability?"

Meg watched Caius draw his gun towards the ripper, she also notice him holding his hand on the other gun in case she did something. Whatever the ripper answered Meg wouldn't let Caius shoot him, he was her chance out of here without taking to big chances. Well as long as the ripper have a good answer then he won't shoot, but Meg started to connect to Caius shadow so she could stop him whenever she needed to if he would try to shoot the ripper. As long as she didn't take controll of Caius then he wouldn't even know that she had connected to his shadow. She wouldn't let this chance go.

Caius took a few steps away from Meg, stopping her from connecting to his shadow. He drew his other pistol and leveled it at her.
"What's the point of being prepared to draw my gun when you do something if I don't watch to see if you indeed are going to do something? No tricks, girl. If he answers honestly, I'll go where he wants to take us. If not, he's dead and we can take our chances. I'm not leaving things up to fate here. Now, Ripper, answer me or a bullet goes in your skull."
As he turned back to Ripper, Caius watched Meg out of the corner of his eye. If she moved, he would move as well. He wouldn't let her get in his way.

(dogs)
The man in the black suit looks at W for awhie and finnaly say
"the kind where every natural is dead, and unnaturals are at total war untill one is the winner. Then if the protecors win, there leader will mind contorl every dam person in this country. And if the exterm's win every one will die and eventually they will kill them selves. Now do you understand what kind of war this is?"
----------------------------------------
(exterm)
Now this is what nick liked in a group, hardy and killer. He smiled with his teeth showing when the gun was pointed to hie head. Then the two started to fight with each other. Finnaly the gun was pointed back to his head and he started to giggle to him self. He yawns and says slowly
"Tick toc, tick toc,
times runing out but ill gladly answer. Im also what you call an extermantor but im a roge type, i love to see people suffer no madder who it is. Im helping mostly becuase all the dogs are in this side of the country and i gota send every one to the protector country. last im telling you my limits becuase..."
He flicks his hands back words and a sream of a man is herd then silence.
"becuase i just waisted one of my holes on a man who was about to shoot you in bettewn the eyes. NOW, will you agree or will i have to waist anouther hole on anouther sniper trying to shoot us. You better think quickly or we will all be dead here."

Hearing that peaked W's interest and gave him a gleam in his eyes like he might actually have a bit of fun. "oh, yessir. I understand very well what kind of war it is now. So basically all we have to do is destroy everything but keep damage and casualties low. Am I correct?"

W could not help but think life was getting a bit more exciting and that if things went well for him he could create dissent amongst the people of the government. That would only further his plans. This could end up being very good.

(exterminator)
Meg stared at Caius with killing intent in her eyes, she despised him. She didn't like the new guy, the ripper, eighter. On the other hand, she didn't like anyone.
"I'll go with you" She said looking at the ripper, ignoring the gun that Caius pointed at her. "If you want to stay here and die, then you can do us a favor and die alone" She told Caius sourishly.

---
(protector)
Terra fast packed her stuff after she got the vision and started to walk with the others out in to the forest. She didn't like the forest, at least not when it was dark. She hoped they would find someone of the other protectors or somewhere to stay soon.

Zero stood there, listening to the man in black without feeling fazed by the war. She would simply fight and kill when necessary. On top of that she would be searching for the man that killed her parents. She may betray the other Dogs and turn to the exterminators, just so she could have her revenge. That thief took her life away from her, and she was going take his.

(dogs)
The man in the suit stares at zero while W speaks to him. He can hear W but his main thoughts are on Zero, he can see her start to space out to think about something eals. He know something diffrent was going on in her mind becuase it isint on her personal recored to be like this, Or maybe it was her growing older. He looks back at W and replys
"And no, this is diffrent, all are number one subjects are going to be in one area. This is complet distruction, you must do any thing at any cost."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ex)
Nick was giddy about the moment now, He can just feel the pressure in the air. This was allmost as exciteing than fighting protectors and sending parts of there bodys to the deep under water or high up in the sky. He suddenly seen the girls glare to the older man and she finnaly said to nick
"I'll go with you" Now Nick was feeling that warm happy moment in his heart but he looked at the older man waiting for his awnser. Nick knew if the older man agrees they will be alone in protecor country becuase his hole wount fit three people. He would throw them in a forest alone while nick steals the cop car the due had use to plan in the begining. He had an evil smile but it wouldent compare to his sick mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(protector Nel & bird)
Nel walks with terra and signals for the bird to rise up in the air. This was Nels moment to see if some thing was wrong with terra in case of future issues. Nel turns to terra and says in a low voice
"Terra, i must speak with you. Its what your generations calls 'girl talk'. Any how are you in any way mentaly disturbed with any issues? Also are you feeling any attraction towards the bird?"
She knew the last question was diffcult to muster up becuase she has no time for affection in her life.

-bird-
As they strole through the forest Nel signals Bird to fly to the tips of tree branches and to keep watch above in the distance. He starts to flout up slowly and then speeds up to the tips of trees. He takes out the sniper and watches in the distance. He can lay down and fly at the same time wich was a good thing becuase when hes tired he can just lay in the sky. While he fly he can bearly hear nel down below and in the distance the bird can see chpoers but there medical ones. He didint want to fly down and ruin there moment so he decided to get a little low so the choper wouldent see him.

Terra were a bit absent while they walked in the forest, then Nel interrupted her in her thoughts. The bird had disappeard, Nel had probably told him to do something.
"Terra, I must speak with you." She started, couldn't they just talk when they stoped later?
"It's what your generation calls 'girl talk'." She continued, oh no, this sounded like something a mother would say when wanting to talk about something weird. It was never a good sign.
"Any how are you in any way mentaly disturbed with any issues? Also are you feeling any attraction towards the bird?" She said.

"What?" Terra almost screamed it and then realised that they shouldn't be so loud in the forest if any enemies would be close.
"No nothing is disturbing me" She said, it was a lie but Terra didn't want Nel to but in to her problems, or know about her recurrently vision about the unfamiliar girl. "And why would I feel any attraction to him? We work together" Even that was a lie, she had felt attracted to bird since she meet him, but she didn't want Nel to know that eighter.
She looked down in the ground, irritated at Nel because she tried to nose into her business. Couldn't she have some privacy?

Reluctantly, Caius holsters his guns."Fine, I'll go with you. I'm not gaining anything waiting around here anyway." He walks towards Ripper. "What are we waiting for?"

Caius finally took down his gun and gave in. Finally, that idiot actually had a brain in his head, who could have guessed.
"Let's get out of here" Meg said before turning to Caius "By the way, if you ever points a gun at me, I will make you beg me to kill you"
She turned back to the ripper.

(dogs)
He smiles again showing his ragged teeth and looks at them both He sticks both of his arms out and whispers
"Good luck to both of you" He snaps a finger and a hole apperd behind them both with a high wind pressure that was sucking them in. It litterly looked like a rip in the world, You could not tell what was behind it but it looked like a cut you get on your arm. Its slowly sucked them in until a gust of wind pushed them in and they dissaperd into the void. Nick turned around and walked to the car. He giggled to him self when he got in side the car and let the tires run on the asfault untill he let go of the brakes.

In side the void was like hell, every thing was hot and red, Just when your about to give up you come out of the void. The two extermantors fly out of the hole and is thrown in the middle of the forest. Its peacefull and silent, it was morning unlike new york where in was after noon. The ripper would go neer them untill the next day.
--------------------------------------------------
(Protector)
Nel knows it was wrong to ask terra about her personal issues but she had to. Shed rather risk relationship than a human soul. A strong wind came into there area. She has felt this before, but when? This was before she meet terra and the bird. It was the team she had before. She finnaly rememberd what happend. She tryed to block the horrorr but it all came back to her. He closest friends was in her team, it was a boy and two girls, every one liked the boy untill he turned sour. He was called the ripper. The ripper was in love with nel but nel didint like him. This put the ripper in a rage. He became an extermantor. Nel had to have her team fight him. Things got worse, The ripper cut her teammates in half. Nel in her weakest moment aimed for his head but missed and shoot him in the shoulder. He dissaperd in a rip when he was shoot. Nel was faced with her dead team.

Nel quickly turned to terra and in a scared tone told her
"Terra, we need to turn around and get away from here now. Bird! where turning around and watch our back and frount. Terra, ill explain what will happen if we stay, but not now, we have to leave now." You could see the terror in Nels eyes as she spoke.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(dogs)
The man in the black suit placed his finger on the communiticator thats on his ear. He tured aound and started to speak to wist. He noded his head and turned to the dogs. He claped his hands and annouced
"IVe got good news for you all, We are going to set you lose, But heres the bad news, You will still work for us and you will hunt for the top targets in our list. Now if you have new questions i will answer them in the heli. Now lets go."

(exterminator)
the ripper smiled in a way that made Meg worried, could they trust him?
"Good luck to both of you" He said before he snaped his fingers and a hole opend beside them draging them in to it. Meg got so surprised so she tried to resist from getting sucked in to the hole. But she still slowly got closer and closer to the whole and then she got pushed in to it.
It was hot, to hot, why had they come to hell? So the ripper actually had lied and just killed them, yes it must be like that. But it didn't matter, they would have died if they had tried the other idea. But she still were angry at herself for trusting that person.
But suddenly she got out from that place, she lied in the grass in a forest. where were they? Protector country?

Suddenly she heard something moving beside her, she turned around and saw Caius.
'that's right, we were together' she thought. THen she came to think of something.
"Where is the ripper?" She said out loud in confussion, had he sent them there but not himself?

---
(protector)
Terra kept looking down in the ground while their walked in the silence, she liked that Nel hadn't tried to push her to give her better answers.. yet..
Then all of a sudden, she felt a strong wind, weird, she had never felt such a wind before. Nel turned to Terra and looked terrified and sounded worse. She fast told Terra that they needed to get away and Terra couldn't say anything, she had never seen Nel so terrified, and they had been on the same team ever since Terra joined the protectors three years ago.
Terra just nodded and did what Nel told her to do.

Caius blinked, surprised. Where was the Ripper indeed.
"That bastard! I knew it was a trap! Why did I let him talk me into this?" Caius continued to mumble and swear while he got to his feet. "And the worst part of it is, I'm stuck here with an inept girl who's barely out of her training bra!" There was no point in standing still in enemy territory, so Caius ignored Meg and sprinted through the trees. If she wanted to stay withhim, she would have to keep up, and very few people could, even w when he wasn't in speed mode.