Unnatural war

"YOU BASTARD" Meg screamed at Caius before he runned away from her, she knew that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him. But she were on a safer place now so it didn't matter that she were alone. Actually it felt much better that she were alone.
She started to walk to find some place to stay, she didn't want to sleep in the forest when the night came.
But why had the ripper sent them to protector country and not come himself? What was the point of it all? She didn't know at all what the ripper was thinking.

Meg was happy that she had been let of in a forest, because of the trees there were shadows everywhere which was connected to eachother, which means that she would know if anyone was near. It also means that she could have stopped Caius, but why would she want to stop him? She didn't even like him. If he needed her it wouldn't take long for him to find her. If he needed her he better have a good reason to it or else she would kill him.

While she connected to the shadows she felt that some people were close and hurrying threw the forest. The only thing that made her not go and kill them was that she wanted to find somewhere to stay.

(Ex-riper)
As he drives off about four police car start to chace him. He giggled even more, his insanity was getting to him but it kept him alive. He waved his hands and cars swerved out of control. The ripper took random body parts of the cops, he aimed for a leg, an arm, even a head. He knew he was going past his limit but he had to press on. He drove untill he hit a road block. This would be his last hole before he passes out. He waved his hand extreamly hard untill he dissaperd. The cop car smashed into a few officers.

The rip world was the only thing he was used to. He fell on a bed and passed out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(pro)
The bird was worried when nel had a tone in her voice. He flew higher to watch around they started to walk a little faster to the town and then he heard a scream. He quickly flew down to terra and Nel. "nel im going to cheak it out ill be back soon" He flew off before nel could reject his idea. The bird pulled out his weapon and flew to the mysterous nosie.

(Nel)
She started to walk faster and told terra to hurry up. Suddenly the bird came down to tell nel that he was going to check what happend.
"NO Bird dont!....its to late terra, if we hear bird scream we cant go back. he will be finished. I will explain latter why we connot go back."
She grabed terras hand and pulled her to the house they started in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In the chooper they are in the middle of the country. The man in the suit looks at the dogs thinking if the dogs will fail at there task.

(sorry for the one liners and the post being short........i started to get writers block)

W perked up and yelled "Alright team lets go. Who ever gets the most kills wins, so may the best hound win."

Once he had gained distance, Caius slowed, moving more quietly and trying to make it difficult for anyone to track him. Because of his training, he could go for three days without sleep, so he did not need to find a spot to rest. Better to end this quickly to ensure that he would be safe. As he walked, he listened for any sign of protectors. He couldn't stand those idiots. They really thought that letting the natural governments enslave dogs would bring a better world? Please. They had no clue what was going on around them. He didn't want to kill fellow unnaturals, but if they were standing between him and the dogs' handlers, he wouldn't hesitate. The naturals were the true targets here.

(exterminator)
Meg walked in the forest and suddenly heard something from above, she hide behind some trees and tried to see what it was. Someone was flying? A exterminator, a dog or a protector?
If he came down to the ground she could take controll over his shadow and then she could make him tell her.
She slowly started to take out the gun from her pocket, if she could shoot him so he fell to the ground then she could take over his shadow, she didn't need him to be in a good shape, he just needed to be alive. Because of the trees she couldn't get a good aim, but she decided to shoot before he noticed her.

She fired the gun...

---
(protector)

They walked much faster now back towards the house, suddenly a scream was heard. Bird told them he would look in to it even though Nel tried to stop him.
"NO Bird dont!....its to late terra, if we hear bird scream we cant go back. he will be finished. I will explain latter why we connot go back."
Nel took Terras hand and hold her firmly
"What? We can't leave him, what if it's dangerous, he need us" Terra said and tried to get Nel to let go of her, but she couldn't. She looked back and tried to get a sight of bird hoping that he had turned back again.

Rick soon felt the presents of the others disappear, quietly and without a trace. But before so, he heard a noise as if someone was tearing into the air. It made him uneasy seeing as the enemy just, disappeared so quickly, no traceables, no signs, just nothing. The only thing left was a bloodied body of the officer they were sent to find. "Well... guess we found him." said one of the marines, another pressed his fingers against his ear and started reporting their findings, but something just didn't sit right.

He walked over to a balcony on the apartment, and raised his arm to call his hawk, from a distance he could see it circling above his head. It tucked in it's wings and landed softly on his arm. Rick stared briefly into the bird's eyes and asked, "What did you find?" The hawk looked back and instantly showed him everything, the city showed two men and a woman. One of the men seemed to be able to transport himself around, while the woman and her companian, were a mystery. One of them tried to shoot his bird when he passed by, after that it returned with his report. "Good job," he complimented, "Marines, we're heading back to the dispatch." he looked to the east of the balcony spying at the edge of the forests. "We're going hunting..."

It's been a while since I've used my powers...Let's see if I can still transform. Zero thought. With this, a solid black scythe blade appeared on her right arm. It then disappeared and a long white sword blade appeared out of the back of her left hand. It then disappeared as well. Seems my powers work just fine. Time to go hunting then...

(dogs)
Allready the choper was neer protector country and the man in the black suit did not make any eye contact with the dogs. They get to the forest and he looks the the dogs. It was unprofesstional but he had to say this to the dogs before they are set free
"Dont fuck this up, becuase youll get your freedom soon."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(protector)
Nel pulled terra into the home they where just in and she locked up every windo and door of the house. She quickly walked to the side of the kitchen and opend a secret hatch to a floor that was never mentioned to the group. Nel looked at terra with a sence of fear.
"hurry terra we need to get down here before they come by. Ill explain whats going on as soon as we hit a safe area. Now hurry ter-*Gun shot*

(bird)
He flew to the sream and it was some where below him and he couldent find any thing but seen some movement. He quickly flew down and strated to walk On the floor. He hadent relized how heavey it is to walk his feet but is seemed like some one needed his help. He seen a young girl and she shoot into the air. He ran to her and grabed to flying quickly far from the area. He put her down and said
"Im sorry to shock you so fast, i heard you scream so i tryed to save you from who ever was attacking you." he touches her face inspaceting for any cuts, internal or external damage. He seen none and said "Im sorry i was kinda touchy, im experinced at the medical stuff."

(protector)
Terra got pulled in to the house and watched as Nel hurried to lock up every window and door. Then she opend a secret hatch, why hadn't she told them about it? Why did she always hide this kind of things, still after three years together.
Terra didn't say anything, but she would when everything calmed down, right now she were worried about bird.
Nel finaly finnished what she was doing and came to Terra and told her to hurry, but shortly after she started they heard a gun shot. BIRD.
"We need to find him, he's definitly in danger" Terra screamed to Nel "Give me the key to the door"

---
(exterminator)
The guy she tried to shot had already landed when she shot, which she hadn't noticed because the trees where in the way. The guy took grabbed her and flyed away from the area, Meg tried not to scream when he surprised her. After a while he put her down.
"I'm sorry to shock you so fast, I heard you scream so I tryed to save you from who ever was attacking you" Didn't he know that she had tried to shot him? He touched her face, which made Meg stiff, how dared this person touch her face? Whas he a protector?
"I'm sorry I was kinda tochy, I'm experienced at the medical stuff." If he were a exterminator, he would first have killed her, if he were a dog he would probably have shot her and then asked question. Yes a protector indeed.

Meg had already started to connect to his shadow, and without him realising it she slowly took controll over his body. If he would try to attack her, she would know and be able to stop him, this way she could also hold him on the ground if he suddenly felt like flying away.
"Why did you help me? Why do you think you can trust me?" She asked him while backing a little bit away from him, he were way to close for her taste. "You shouldn't talk to strangers you know, what if I'm dangerous"

(pro-nel)
"i cant terra i cant, we would need back up, hes very dangress for any one...." In the mist of nels fear she knew she had said to much out of the whole sentance. She looked at terra for a while then finnaly gave in, She wanted to help bird also. "okay terra, lets grab som extra weapons down here. Then we will go save him." Nel climbed down into a hall which seemed like it went on forever but they only went about 12 feet to a room and once the door opened it was a competly diffrent room. It was a arsonal of every weapen you can think of. Nel walked up to awkward looking gun. "Terra grab any thing, you will need it. This gun here is called the stinger, a protector made this for allmost every group of protectors but no one so much as touches it. It stuns the person you shoot for about 5 minuets. Now hurry for the bird."

(bird)
"Why did you help me? Why do you think you can trust me?" Bird didint really know why he saved her. was it force of habbit? "Well i helped becuase i heard you scream, i thought you were in trouble. I think i can trust you becuase your in the middle of a forest and from the spot you were in you maybe have been traveling for days. but it sure dosent look like it." She started to back up from him, bird was getting a little uneassy. She might be a dog so bird was ready to make a quick flee. "You shouldn't talk to strangers you know, what if I'm dangerous"
Bird looked in her eyes and said "every one is dangerous in there own way."

(protector)
Terra grabbed the gun and hurried out of the house, she run threw the forest trying to see the future of where bird was. Then she found him. "That way" she said and hurried in the direction. But the girl she never had seen before and bird were a bit away, she hoped they would make it in time.

---
(exterminator)
Meg laughed at his comment
"Well that's true, but some are more dangerous than others" She said now holding a firm grip around his shadow without him knowing it. "I'm guessing you are a protector because you didn't kill me as a exterminator would have and you didn't take me as a prisoner as a dog would have. Why do you protect people that probably don't even deserve it, whithout even knowing what bad things they have done. They could have murdered people. I murdered a person today for example, and now you have saved me, someone who doesn't even deserve it" She said with a calm voice now closing the distance between them. She had full controll over his body now so he wouldn't be able to move, the only thing he would be able to do were talking.
"How does it feel to be helpless? Unable to move your body, to know that you soon are going to get killed" She asked with a voice of a little innocent girl. Meg enjoyed this moment and she would drag it out as long as she could.

(nel)
Terra was starting to run a little to fast for nel and she slowed down and started to walk as fast as she can, She wish she wouldent face her old friend the ripper. But terra wanted to save bird. She regained her stregth and ran with terra.
--------
(bird)
she started to change and quickly moved closser to her he couldent move. Maybe he was nervous around her but hes not sure. Then she said "I'm guessing you are a protector because you didn't kill me as a exterminator would have and you didn't take me as a prisoner as a dog would have. Why do you protect people that probably don't even deserve it, whithout even knowing what bad things they have done. They could have murdered people. I murdered a person today for example, and now you have saved me, someone who doesn't even deserve it" She was right about the diffrence bettwen groups but bird had to muster up a lie to keep her talking and to some how break free from his nervouseness. He ingnored the part about killing people becuase no madder wich group your in, you will have to kill some one no madder what. Bird has had a kill before but didint enjoy it. She strated to say in a little girl voice "How does it feel to be helpless? Unable to move your body, to know that you soon are going to get killed"
Bird had to counter it quickly. "maybe im not a protector, What if im roge, And ive killed before, it wasint pretty but i got it done. Also i didint even know i was helpless, And ive been waiting all my life to die."

(exterminator)
The answer surprised Meg a bit, but she got herself together.
"But you are helpless, I have you trapped in my shadow and as long as our shadows are connected to eachother your body will only move at my will." She said "And just because you have killed doesn't make you a rogue, you just tried to save me, why would you do that if you were one?" Her voiced had gotten more irritated now. "But if you have waited all your life on death then I will grant y..." She froze, someone was comming close to them. No not one, two of them. She could feel them in the shadows but she didn't think she had the strenght to hold three of them, not today.
"I wonder, if it is your friends who are coming to save you." She said calm. "You are lucky, I will let you live today. If I kill you now maybe the people will come after me and I don't have time for that now. Goodnight sweetheart" She said while taking up a rock and hit the guy unconscious. Then she let go of his shadow and started to run away from the place. When her powers had recharged she could take them on but right now after she had get transported there by the ripper she hadn't any energy left.

---

(Protector)
Terra noticed that Nel got a bit behind but didn't care, even if she needed to save the bird all by her self she would. They finally arrived at the place but the girl had disappeard, and bird was laying on the ground passed out with a big dint on his head.
"Bird, bird, are you okay" Terra said and tried to shake him gently to make him wake up.

(protector)
Bird was stuck, he tryed to move but couldent move. Bird seen her geting upset with him and she kept ranting on about the disscution they just had about killing and being a roge unnatral. She made a good point becuase he had saved her and a roge wouldent do that. She must have herd something beacse she said that my friends are comeing. She told him good night and hit him in the head cuaseing him to get knocked out.

During his time he was knocked out he rememberd the time Nel went to his school to take him into the group. The day was a basic day, school was boring as ever. He was learning about WWII and his group was assighend to learn about the air forces of each country that was in the war. The bird was walking home and suddenly he noticed a girl following him. That was the first day bird had even seen nel.
------------------------------
(Nel)
Nel found bird in terras arms. He had a large bump on his head and there was rock neer by that could cuase that same damage. Nel grabed one side of the bird and had terra carry the other so they could take him to the house. They walked by the forest slowly and they were loud enough that the older extermantor could hear them neer by.

((Hey dogs you guys can start your shearch :p.....extermantors, you in protector country, go kill some one XD ))

(Protector)
Terra helped to carry bird back to the house. Once they got there, Terra got an icepack to birds head.
"Well, he doesn't seem to have any other damages than the bump" She said, then she started to mumble for herself "I wonder why the girl he were with left, did she know that we were comming?"
She looked towards Nel "Okay Nel, it's time you explain, what's going on?"

---
(Exterminator)
Meg ran threw the forest but started to slow down, and shortly after she stopped. She needed to rest for know so her powers could recharge, but where should she stay? If she slept in the forest she would be an easy target for both dogs and protectors.
She started to walk again and hoped she would find something soon. She didn't go far, she found a litle house. She saw threw the window that a person was inside, a boy. He seemed to be asleep and no one else were close, at least no one were in the shadows.
She went in to the house to the sleeping boy and strangled him to death.
She didn't want anyone to find her if someone came so she went down to the basement in the house and slept there, then she would hear the footsteps if anyone came.

(were lazy with the killing today xD hahah she's gonna be more brutal when she wakes up)

Caius heard a dull thunk, like a rock hitting something hollow. He walked quickly towards the sound, stopping when he heard voices. He scaled the nearest tree, hiding himself in its foliage, and watched. There was a boy, unconscious, with his head bleeding a little. That must have been the sound he heard. As Caius watched, two girls walked up, simpered over the boy, then carried him off. Caius had better not attack them yet; they appeared to be on their guard. He followed a ways behind, waiting for them to settle down.

They arrived at a house and entered. Caius heard them lock the door handle behind them, and swore silently. He would have to break in. He stole up to the door and drew a pistol. Aiming it at the lock, he activated his speed mode and shot the lock. He kicked open the door and stepped inside, drawing his other gun.

(Nel)
As they draged bird to the house nel had left the basement open and the placed bird in one of the rooms. She ran up to lock the door and ran back down to see terra tending to his wounds. Terra had asked nel to explain what was going on. Nel didint know exactly either, useally the ripper tears his opponent into picess and leaves them alive on the floor to die. She dosent know the rippers limit becuase he tended to over use his power to casue his to pass out. She was silent for a while and spoke lightly "Im not sure exactly, the wind you felt was the hole of the unnatural named the ripper. He can rip holes in the universe to teleport some where eals. The ripper is affaid of any one. thats why im not sure, it may not be the ripper but any other extermantor. Im soorry terra, i dont know what happend."

(birds memorys)
He had started to speak to Nel about his ability and he was into. to Terra, he though she was cute but he had to get his mind straigh. Why was nel following him? Was she just playing him for a fool? was he a target for a kidnaping by girls? He started to ignore nel after there conversation about him being an unnatural. This contuied on for a few weeks untill nel had stoped speaking to him. He was in school untill a man in a black suit came for him. He was taken to a car and young girl was the driver. The car had sped off leaveing the man in the suit by himself. The girl took off her hat wich reveled terra was the driver. They stoped in a junk yard and nel sat there waiting for him.

For his equipment he held a M4A1 w/ a hybrid sight and a silencer. If he was going in, he was going in quiet, the best way to defeat your enemy is always silently. Richard made sure he had all of his needed items if he was going to be up against three exterminators, handling them wasn't difficult but three on one can easily become a hairy situation.

Flash grenades, frags, thermal goggles, etc. The marines were locked and loaded for what was to come, every weapon was silenced and each soldier was open minded to incoming attacks. "Show time", mumbled Hunter, he stayed low to the ground but stood enough to were he could sprint if needed. "Remember, this is Protector territory no innocents, no misfires", he advised. As the sounds of the chopper slowly disappeared in the mist of the air, Hunter started looking from every inch of the forest. If there were exterminators, then they were close.

(protector)
Terra listened to what Nel had to say while taking care of bird.
"But... I didn't see a guy, it was a girl there in my vision" Terra told her before they heard the door break from someone kicking it. Terra fast saw a bit of the future "There's someone here and he has powers, we must get away from here before he find us."
She whispered to Nel.

(nel)
"We need to stay, becuase the ripper can teleport to placeces wheres he has been before. Hes never been in this house so he cannot teleport here to attack us. So we need to stay here and wait till the bird is fully healed. I will give his directions to the neerest protector group, but i need him to be fully healed." She looked down at bird and started to remember when she meet the bird. It was the same moment bird was remembering in his time of resting.

(nel memorys)
When terra brought bird to the junk yard nel was happy that to have saved a new unnatural. Bird came out and told her why was he being chaced by the goverment. nel explained why he was being chaced and at emotional moments bird would start to flout and people could see him doing the unnatural. Some one reported to the goverment and they chaced the bird. Bird started to fly up in his emotional break down and nel explained that his family will be notifided. by the goverment or the protectors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(directions for the general area)
Its a large forest that would cause a disaster if a forest fire happend in that area. The forest mainly consists of pine tress and a few abaondon log cabons and some are occupied with naturals. There are at lest 4 towns that are borederd off by the forest. the town nel, bird, terra and Caius are in is call gansvil,it a is a nutual zone but protectors have been known to pass by to get to the other town that is further off, its a meddium sized town with a good amout of naturals. the clossest town down that road is an even smaller town, it is completly neutral becuase protectors can be eassly caught there. the population is a small amout. it is called wooden. the next town furter down is a larger than the other two towns. it is known as a protector town becuase this is where some unknown protectors are located at. They have not been reported becuase are kind and like to mind there own bussness. the next town is currently controled by goverment troops becuase they created a blockade for any protector tresspassers. This is the area where the dogs are being relesed at. sadly they are in the farther side of the forest but with the condition the unnaturals are in they are really going to move off to anouther area with any trouble. This is where allso the new dog is about to entter the hunt for the unnaturals.

(chemist into)
The heli rises to leave the dogs at there task. as is flys to the town they are currently occupying he sees a truck that is ment for transportation of a VIP, but he knew who it was. Once the chopper touched down the man in the black suit hops out the chopper waiting for the female named chemist. Once she walks out he stares at her for a while. his eye twiches and says "where have you been? we need all the dogs we need at this very moment, we might be on the break through of caughting the leadders of the unnaturals. Now follow me in the chopper and lets set you down neer the other dogs."
He walks in waiting for her to entter the heli and to start this mission.