Unnatural war (sign up)

• Thread starter That guy named Ed
  • Start date
Name: Nayeli
Code name: nel
Personality: wise, she dose whats best but never gives up on a battle, she acts like a leader becuase how long shes lived
Historty: Unkown for most parts but is known that shes meet many other protectors and extermnators
Reson for becomeing a Protector: She was in a comma untill she has awoken to a diffrent time to only to discover her whole family is dead and discoverd she is an unnatural when the dogs come to take her and the extermnators tryed to recrut her. She decided to form the protectors to keep all the naturals alive and to defete the dogs and extermnators.
Ability: Immortal
Limit: She can not die, so every time she gets hurt it affects her health like if she got cut on the arm it will make her either pass out, break into high fever, or she just can function her body, depending how serious the damage is she could be like that for seconds, minints, hours, days, or even months.
Appearance: Long dark hair, athletic body, hazel eyes, brown skin color, and dresses in a mix of rocker and athletic

sorry if its seems kind of dumbbb :p

Nah, it's good. Are we ready to get started?

yayayaya
dose this sound good to you guys?
Im going to post up an opening for each group

sounds awesome :)

allright and sorry if i take long
heres the basic to know whats going on, every ones pretty much in the us but located in an area, the dogs are in area 51, the Extermnators are in new york(becuase all of the appartments that are abondand), and the protectors are in West cost area of the us wich inculdes CA, OR, WA, and AZ

Okies. Do I know...umm...Meg is it? The other exterminator.

or would it it be easy for you guys to meet some one in the group?

hey tom,
didint you want to be a extermnator?
becuase your character says your a protector, if its not a mistake ill change one of mine to an extermnator

Allright ive only posted up the Dogs becuase were haveing some technical difficultys with characters, sorry guys :(
Ill start every one eals when things get set straight.

Uuh want to start :o should have done a dog to xD hahah

Rag, is your title a reference to Envy from FMA?

Ah. Who are we waiting on to start the other two groups?