Unnatural war (sign up)

• Thread starter That guy named Ed
  • Start date
-makes an epic pose and roars-

as soon as i make up new characters

Hey redblood. I was wondering if I could make Kris, Tamara's older sister. They would of been separated once Tamara was born and gone to different orphanages. I just thought it would make this a bit more interesting for them. I got the idea because the two look similar. If you don't want too it's fine.

I think that cauld be pretty intresting
-makes a creepy grin at crona-
you guys can do one of those "who's better than who" fights

hahahah well any way ill just make it about 3 of each
they will each be a small group.

Name: William Thricehave

Code name: W

Personality: William is a contiplative unatural who tries to see all sides of a situation. At most time he is looking to further his own gains. He is not easy to anger unless the right nerve is hit but is easily cooled down. He is prodeful and believes full-heartedlly in his action and reasonings.

Historty: William was born to a family of CIA agents who at the time had no idea of his unnaturalism. At the age of twelve his parents saw first hand his unnatural ability and knowing what may happen to him tried to hide him. Eventually, the government found out and William's parents set forth a deal that their child would work for the government for all his life. So, William was taken away fromhis home and put into a training facility never to see his family again. He has worked for the government ever since. His goal for life is to move up the ranks and gain enough power and allies to take over the government; what he does from there is unknown.

Reson for becomeing a Dog: He was taken by the government in a deal made between the government and his parents for his life where he will be a government dog for all his life.

Ability: William is a martial genius. He completely knows all of any martial arts style and only has to see the basics once.. He can also materialize a straight edged katana from nothing.

Limit: W is limited to only knowing two styles of martial arts at one time so to learn another he must give up knowing one. He can only materialize a specific straight edged katana.

Appearance: William is an average sized man in both height and weight. He has pale skin and grey eyes with raven black hair that is unkempt that comes just half an inch past his ears. He wears a black button down long sleeved shirt and black slacks belted in the middel by a black belt with a silver buckle. His clothes are covered by a black long coat trimmed with emerald green and emerald green lapels.

His straight edged katana named Fenris is a beautiful blade of emerald green blade and a black hilt that has emerald green threas spiraling down it.

Mind if I join? You don't seem to have enough exterminators.

Yes you can join :)
and i loled to your name XD

Modern day warrior, mean mean stride, today's Tom Sawyer, mean mean pride.

Okay, here's my character:

Caius Sellers
Age 32

Tall, thin, perpetually smiling, perpetually pissed off at something or someone.
Used to be a protector, but saw how the government treated dogs and now wants to kill the humans for their atrocities. Sees himself as a liberator of unnaturals. He has always grown up hating the system (down with the Man, etc) and doesn't like to be ordered around at all. Became a protector out of the goodness of his heart, but as he wanted to stay independent, avoided becoming a dog. Very much a loner, although he can work with people as long as it furthers his own goals. He's a perfectionist, and won't tolerate anything less than someone's full effort.

Can utilize extreme bursts of speed, enhancing his metabolism, thought processes, reactions, and physical movement. He therefore cannot only move faster, but think faster and heal faster as well. However, after he uses it, he becomes exhausted for twice the amount of time he was in that state.

He carries two custom made handguns (custom sighted, extended clip, full metal jacketed) but rarely uses them, as he is slightly sadistic and prefers to get his hands dirty.

crona: sure do that :) that would be awesome ;)
Sorry I haven't answered I forgott to subscribe to the thread and didn't notice it before now xD hahah

lol rockband
Allright i like it :)
and Red blood its fine we just need on more protector to start or i can make one up if you guys cant wait much longer

Be nice if you would make one up, this sounds fun and I'm itching to start. But if everyone else'd rather wait....

allright ill make one up
and i have to leave so ill be back with an idea unless some one wants to be a protector while im gone.

Alright I edited Kris. Go ahead and look it over and change anything you see fit to change for Tamara.

I changed a bit on the history for Tamara \(^^)/