Unlikely Bonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wakku

Original poster
I slowly hop down from a tree as I see Wesiss walking towards me. Class had just gotten out and I was hanging around waiting for her before we headed over to grab some food. "Hey Wesiss how was class?" I ask as I plop onto the ground just in front of her. We'd only been friends for maybe a week. I'd only been here a week but for some reason I wasn't afraid of her like I was with most women; at least not as much if anything.

Weiss Schnee, heiress to a large company, been transferred from Beacon Academy to another school, due to budget cuts, being new to the school had already made one friend atleast. Which was a good start, but she really hadn't been expecting a friend in the school. As she was walking out of class, she saw him, Masamoto. The man who had been her friend for the only week of school shes been here. She wasn't much of a talkative person unless needed to be. It was lunch time, she didnt wanna eat alone. As she really didnt mind it, but this time she atleast wanted some company. She walked over to him, giving him a small wave, along with a fake smile to go along with it. Weiss walked with him to the picnic area to where they were having lunch at. Then his question came out, she thought long and hard about that. "It was okay. I learned I'm not so good at art." She said to him, without giving any emotion toward the sentence or the effort in trying to. She then looked up from her food. "What about you? You seem ecstatic about something." She told him, while finishing her tea.

"I got news that the club I wanted to form was approved. Anyway art is in the eye of the beholder." I say as I reach her. "On top of that art is really overrated. If you want to do something fun pick a trade class. I did, the woodwork class I'm taking is pretty good." I say as we walk towards the main building. It was where we normally crashed during break.

"Anyway, if you're up for something interesting I found something fun to do while I was wandering around last night want to hear about it?" I smirk as I glance at her, I wasn't sure how far she'd really follow me but tonight would be funner ifs he came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.