• Start date

What do you believe in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artemia Tara Jasmine

Original poster
I honestly had no clue what this would be about when I wanted to make a roleplay so... I just said screw it I'll do it anyways.

I was running. We were running. It wasn't me , it was us. They... I didn't know who they were. I just knew we were being chased to a unknown but unforgotten land. I didn't know what this land was. But the chasers claimed we did, before they chased us here. And now I was running. The others were way spread out. I could sense other people. People who were different. Special powers. Something like that. They most likely didn't know there were others. But when I'm hungry I can sense other life forms.

3628955182_6ccddf8550.jpg

Welcome, young children, to your very own dreams! You are welcome here. You are not despised, or hated , or unloved. You are wanted. Cared for. You have friends here. I must warn you though. Something has gone terribly wrong.... We don't know what happened, but the land is being controlled... *screams echo through the land* "HELP US!!!!!" They are being attacked! Someone, save us! Children... The only place you belong... It's being destroyed!

Rules:
~Don't be mean, I can and will kill off your character if I see you being OP or an OOC jerk.
~Don't tell ANYONE any information your character learns of the land... It's secret stuff. I can only tell you over messages.
~you MAY die. Just warning you. Don't be devastated. You can have up to 2 characters.
~If you read the rules say "wibbly-wobbly timey-Wimey STUFF." On your skelly.
~If you do die and both your characters are gone, and you really want to be back in, message me.
~Anything and EVERYTHING is a secret in this roleplay. If only you are told, don't tell anyone else unless it was in the roleplay.
~No OP ness !!! Jeez.
~follow Iwaku's rules.
~you MUST LIKE ORANGES to be in this roleplay!

~Skelly~
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Do you like oranges?-
Personality (opt.)-
History (opt.)-
Appearance-
Powers-
Spirit animal-
(I forgot to mention- the spirit animal helps guide you on occasion. You don't know when it's there, neither do anyone else except for ONE PERSON. But it's kind of obvious...)
Relationships-
Other-

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]~Skelly~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Name- I am Ally.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Age- I am 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Gender- I am Female.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Do you like oranges?- LOVE THEM![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Personality (opt.)- you'll see[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]History (opt.)- .... My parents died when I was very little... But I stayed in that house. Even though it was the room they were in caught fire. My fault...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Appearance- http://s109.photobucket.com/user/mermaidnoel/media/Higurashi/rika2.jpg.html[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Powers- well.... I'm part cat.... But I've got water and fire magic![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Spirit animal-
Jhi.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Relationships- she has a crush on James[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Other- she just loves twizzlers. It's her weakness.[/BCOLOR]

Name: "James"
Do you like oranges?: "yes, very much."
Personality: "well ... I'm super epic and a little geeky on the inside, and I'm fun and lovable and nearly every person who didn't know my secret liked me"
History: "well... My parents got divorced and I ran away, living on the streets."
Appearance:
anime-boy-tumblr%252B%252817%2529.jpg

view

Powers:" I'm basically a magic ninja... I am like a super epic-fied ninja that can teleport short distances unless I'm injured and I can also do ice magic but only on emergencies."
Spirit animal:
spiritanimal.jpg

Relationship: taken. In every girls dreams!!!
Other: guns. Weakness!

Look I know I'm making another character but this is the person who tells you important stuff so deal with it k?
Name- unknown. The children call me "mistress."
Age- that... Is a rude question.
Gender- my current form is female.
Do you like oranges- yes ma'am.
Personality- very confusing.
History- I have none.
Appearance-
girl_in_spirit_water.3xt3tyskhji8ksos0g8okggog.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

Powers- I am a spirit of angel and heaven and light and good.
Spirit animal- are you kidding? Spirits don't need animals!
Relationship- I don't have a relationship, it's not a thing spirits do.
Other- nope!

Cool!

Name- Layla Korsine
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Do you like oranges?- If she HAS to pick anything other than 'they're pretty good', it's yes.
Personality (opt.)- Shy, genius, curious, closed book, dark, dreamer.
History (opt.)- No thanks.
Appearance- brownhairgirl#3.jpg
Powers- Able to control nonliving things.
Spirit animal- spiritlynx.jpg A lynx.
Other- wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey STUFF.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Name- Jannyx
Age- 17 years old
Gender- Female
Do you like oranges?- She could eat an entire basket of them
Personality (opt.)- Quiet and keeps to herself, Jannyx doesn't enjoy having to do things if they don't involve her
History (opt.)-
Appearance-
original.jpg

Powers-
''Contracts'' She has the ability to make a contract with the spirits, turning them into beasts or creature of her imagination
Spirit animal-
Beauty.jpg

Relationships- None
Other- wibbly-wobbly timey-Wimey STUFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh. That Oranfe thing is so funny. Karma is not accepted until you read the rules. And if you have read it again and fix your mistake. Madeline is accepted.

Name- Amanda

Age- 14

Gender- female

Do you like oranges?- for the most part

Personality (opt.)- Lovable, enjoys nature, Very smart, On the spot scientist.

Appearance-
anime-girl_007-1-1-1.jpg

Powers- Talk to animals, Create orbs of glowing light when she needs them.

Spirit animal-
2289651.jpg

Relationships- None (yet)

It sounds pretty interesting ^^ I just have a few questions. The first is, I'm usually really busy in real, my posting would be inconsistent. Is that okay? And the second is, how does the secrets work? Do you PM us at random about what our characters know?

It sounds pretty interesting ^^ I just have a few questions. The first is, I'm usually really busy in real, my posting would be inconsistent. Is that okay? And the second is, how does the secrets work? Do you PM us at random about what our characters know?
First question! That's perfectly fine, because I'm only on at nights and sometimes I fall asleep to soon also. And second, yes. Exactly . You got it :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Amanda is actually really cool. Accepted.
(OOC)James: *his eyes turn to hearts and he slides over to Jannyx* helloooooo beautiful...!
Ally: *sighs sadly, watching from behind. Looking all depressed like.*

Hmmm..... Just a few more, like one or two , and then we'll start (still accepting some but WHATEVER WHALEREX ROAR AWKWARD mmmmm shmexy :chat::cupid:=:couple:

I have another quick question ^^' What are the spirit animals limited to? Like real animals, real and mythological..?

It could be a WhaleRex, for heaven's sake! It's a spirit it has no limits it could be a liquid but it chose to be a mythological/real animal.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.