Universes Across! Romance RP request

S

SurpySoup

Original poster
Hi guys!
Just lookin for someone willing to experiment with a multiple-genre rp. The idea I have is a romance, two people that end up falling in love under different circumstances. Sort of like Cloud Atlas, but not reincarnations.

Basically, the roleplay would start in one setting, say a modern city, two regular folks, and they meet and fall in love. Once that is achieved, the setting switches to something else, like a fantasy setting. The people would still be the same, but they have to fall in love again in the new setting, and it would keep going like that with different settings...until we got bored or just felt like we reached a good place to stop. *shrug*

I don't have any preference on genders for the characters.. it could be two men, two women, a man and a woman, whathaveyou. ^^

If you're interested, or have any questions, feel free to PM me or post them here. :D
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!

sorry...lol, I reeeaallllyyy like this idea though, and I'd be delighted to partake upon this interesting adventure if you're willing to have me ^-^

Okay! I'll send you a pm. I'm gonna close the thread, I guess, since you're the second taker on this little adventure and I don't want to reuse the same idea too many times, y'know? ^^

okay ^-^ and yeah, i know, lol