Universe Exploration Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death

Original poster
I am looking for a small group of no more then five roleplayers for a new roleplay that i have been working on. Though some of the races and information is still a work in progress, the gist of the roleplay is below.

in the year 2261, a war between two aliens ended with the annihalation of both fleets. In order to make sure that everything was known three pilots, known as "Wets", was place in cryo stasis. Their cubes would be lost to the known world, and nothing of the battle would be known. Three thousand years later, a Federal Alliance war ship, also an exploration vessel, stumbled upon weak beacons and found three unusual cubes covered in ice. Once brought on board, the ice began to melt, and the cube started to thaw out the pilots. One by on, the pilots climbed out, but still weak and exhausted from their slumber. Now beings years away from the Federal Alliance headquarters, the captain has the choice to either head back and surrender these beings over, or continue with their mission and try to understand and gain the trust and confidence from the beings and use them to their advantage.

If anyone is interested, you can reply to this message, or send me a pm. I hope to see some of you there.

Your neighborhood Dark One,
Death

Status
Not open for further replies.