Universal Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keelard listened carefully to what Elly was saying. His heart was breaking from what he was hearing. The people he once knew, and loved, was now controlling everything. If he had everything he needed, he'd bring an end to that, but he has nothing. A Crystallian ship is much more advanced then the ship he was on. Keelard noticed that Kip was up and walked in, hiding the fact that he was heart broken.
"Hey Kiddo, how are you feeling?" Keelard asked in Kip's native tongue, getting away from human english.

“I feel ok. Where, where am I?” Kip asked looking around and rubbing his head. “Can we go home soon? I really want to get off this ship and walk on real turfcha again.” He smiled and wiggled his little feet. His claws pulled at the blanket. “Opps.”

Elly watched him. “You ok little one?” He eyed her and was scared. “Who ... is this she?” He asked her trying to speak in human words. She giggled and blushed.

“I’m Elly.”

“Elllyy.” He repeated and she nodded. “Good, that’s very good.”

Kip looked at Keelard and smiled. In his owns language he spoke softly. “They talk funny.”

Keelard nodded some. "They do talk funny. You are in the sick bay. You got sick on me. You can't be getting sick. Remember it's just the two of us." Keelard said, speaking Kip's native tongue. He looked at Elly and then to Kip. "That is Elly, she's the one that has helped us. I think she maybe another of my kind." Keelard said, not sure if it's true. He wanted to know what happened to his people, what happened to him and Kip.

(Sorry for the Delay, School started back up. Working full time, and school full time, i've been very busy.)

Kip nodded and rubbed his head and neck. “Well when can’t we just go home. I want to run around and be outside. Not stuck in some ship. This is so boring.” He flopped back and Elly turned to see him. “Oh, oh no he ok?” She asked full of worry.

Kip giggled and sat up on his elbows. “She is cute when she talks. Little noises, I like it. Ask her when we can eat again. I’m hungry.” He smiled and rubbed his eyes waking up fully.

(its fine, Ive not been onine much so its fine.)

Arianna looked up at Matt and smiled then wiggled around a bit more getting cozy. She took to speaking only to him and didn’t think anything of it if by chance Elder might be able to hear her or understand.

“Matts? You eat ok? I saw you not a lot. You can have more. I’ll go get you a rabbit. I know I can get one.” She played with her dress and moved her toes that were tucked away inside her boots. A part of her didn’t mind being in this form since it allowed her to be closer to Matt. On the other hand she didn’t like being so small. She felt she couldn’t protect him as well and it was her duty to guard him.

“I want to get you food.” She yawned and rubbed her eyes. At the mouth of the cave a flash of lighting cracked the night’s sky and it made her jump. “No…. storm.” She huffed and crossed her arms. “I don’t like it.” She sighed and covered her ears. Rain and lighting bothered her greatly. “I don’t like it.” Arianna yawned again and rubbed her eyes fighting sleep. Being with Matt was such a comfort but what was to happen next she didn’t know.

“Rest, this storm will be here a while” Elder told Matt. He sat at the mouth of the cave just watching it giving them their space and privacy.”

Keelard nodded to Elly. "He's fine, just tried and bored." He explained. He looked back to Kip. "She does, doesn't she? But she's good looking." Keelard said, kinda finding that Elly was indeed very beautiful, and so far from what he has seen, friendly. Just before Keelard was able to say anything else, the whole ship rocked hard, and the battlestation alarms sounded through the ship.

A new ship was in the area, and attacking the Cadence, no warning or anything, just a flat out attack against them. Keelard grabbed ahold the side of the bed and pretty much pinned Kip down, so that he could go flying about.

When the ship started to shake and the lights flickered for a moment then they went out Kip wanted to jump down and help.

“We have to fight. We have to help. Come on lets go.” He wiggled and tried to get free. Elly had been standing as knocked to the ground along with a bunch of other stuff. Glass was breaking as things kept falling all around the room.

She screamed as a machine fell right by her and nearly hit her. “Keelard!” She tried to get up but was nearly cut by the glass. She was scared and didn’t know what was going on.

Keelard reached over and helped Elly up off the ground before the ship took another violent rock. The alarms were sounding for battlestations, and everyone in the corridors were running around. Keelard waited a few minutes before letting Kip up. "We're not fighting, We don't even know who the attackers are." Keelard said. He wasn't sure who was attacking, nor did he know if the ship they were on would be able to defend themselves against half the species that he knew about.

“Let’s try to get to forward command.” Elly said as she tried not to fall. At the doorway an officer looked in. “You and you follow me.” He told Kip and Keelard.

“We need you to tell us what ship that is.” He pointed as they ran. Kip ran alongside him and was getting excited. “Can we fight?” His eyes lit up.

“We have our shields up to maximum and have called for help since our fighters are a few jumps away from us. We have no idea who these guys are and they have not responded to our cease fire.

(Dude i'm so sorry, life has been crazily busy lately.)

Keelard looked at Elly. "Get him to a safe place!" Keelard ordered and then followed the officer to the bridge. If the people attacking were who he thought they were, the Cadence shields won't hold much longer. He finally arrived on the bridge to see the Captain and first officer there trying everything they can to evade the enemy.
"Can you get a picture of who's attacking? I might be able to identify them." Keelard requested, the officers looked at him crazy before the captain ordered them to do as he said.

Elly took Kip to the only place she could think of that was near Keelard but also safe. “Let’s wait here ok?” He touched his small clawed hand and sighed. “It will be ok. I know it.”

“But I want to help. I can still fly you know. I’m small but I can.” Kip tried to explain but the ship was being hit harder and harder as the shields grew weaker. People running and screaming all over. The power was flickering. Elly was shaking and Kip knew he couldn’t leave her. Huddled in a small alcove outside the bridge they waited.

“Look there. Side scanner got that image just before they cloaked themselves again. They are moving all around and it seems to be an older fighter. They can only fire upon us when they have the shields down or at 50%.” An officer said.

“Sir, the shields in aft they are at 30% if we don’t try to make a run for it now…” He was cut off as the Captain looked at Keelard.

“Orders? What’s best? Who are they and what can we do?”

Status
Not open for further replies.