Universal Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keelard held his hands up to try and calm Kip, which is one thing he was bad at, was calming people down. "It's ok Kip, calm down, we'll figure this out. I don't know where our ship is, and I don't know why they wont let us go." Keelard said. Just then one of theofficers started to come around. Keelard looked at the man and gave another good kick to the officer, knocking him out again. Keelard grabbed the phaser and walked out of the room, looking around trying to figure out where to go. He knew by now that there were more guards on their way, and it was best to leave before things got way out of hand.

Kip looked around and could hear footsteps. His heart was still racing and he followed Keelard. His claws weren't doing so great for traction on the slick surface of the walkways. "Wait for me." He called after Keelard that got a good head start. His short legs made it hard for him to run but he tried.

Panting and looking around Kip felt like the ship was getting darker but in fact it was him. His head was pounding as he tried to keep up. After a few more steps he had to stop. It just hurt too much and he held his head with both claws. The lights seemed so bright and everything was so loud. The sounds of footsteps grew louder as Officers closed in on him. He didn't look up, he couldn't. Kip lowered to the ground trying to hide behind a trashcan in the hallway. His eyes glassed over as everything started to get blurry. What was going on?

"Over here! An Officer called. I think it's wounded or sick."

He lowered towards Kip. "Hey fella… I'm here to help you ok." Kip looked up a little then slumped over.

"He's down, let's get him to sickbay. Quarantine him."

Keelard ran up behind the officers and slammed into them. They all, including him, fell to the ground. He uickly got back up and knelt down to Kip. "Get on my back, we'll get out of here." Keelard said, he knew the extra weight would slow him down, but he had to at least make a shot at escaping. Keelard stopped just as the others closed in on them. Kip and him were surrounded but Keelard kept close to the young Mottledan. They had to get through Keelard before they can get their hands on Kip.

"What's going on here." a stern voice shouted behind everyone. It was the executive officer of the ship. "Sir, the big eared fello is sick, and the other one keeps attacking us when we try to quarantine him. We're only trying to help." One officer explained.

"He's not sick. You just smell awful to us and it's causing him to sneeze. I was defending Kip and myself. You want to take him, you'll have to kill me." Keelard spoke, his English was near perfect, which surprised everyone. "We want to leave, just give us a shuttle and we're gone." The XO stood there and waved everyone away.

Kip clung to Keelard feeling horrible as his head pounded and his grip started to slip. "Keee…." He groaned and started to slip. An Officer behind Keelard saw that Kip was about to slip off him and step forward catching him a little.

"I won't hurt you, either of you I promise." The young female Officer looked at the XO and lowered her eyes. She had stepped forward just as the others had left. "Sorry sir." He gave her a stern look and sighed.

"You try and escape again you will both be put in the brig your understand? We are no longer at war young Keelard. That Mottledan looks sick to me and it is my responsibly to keep you and him alive as long as possible. Do you understand that? Now if you would be so kind as to get him into our sickbay just to confirm that he is indeed unaccustomed to the scent of humans. If that is case then perhaps he will have to be away from them or us for a while until we reach the next Port. I refuse to allow hostile negotiations on my ship is that understood? Where are you trying to go anyway?" He stood there and watched Kip.

"You do understand that he is the last of his kind right? We can't afford to lose him. We will do whatever it takes to keep him alive." He looked at the young female Officer and then Keelard.

"She is to help you and you are to help him understand? Do whatever it takes to keep him alive." She nodded to the XO and looked at Keelard. "Hi, I'll help you I promise."

Keelard didn't like the sound of what the XO was saying and gave a grunt sound. He followed the female to the sickbay to see what they would do. Keelard wasn't the type to back down, but at the moment, Kip needed help and Keelard was going to get him the help he needed. As they were walking to the sickbay, Keelard smelt a familiar scent, but for some reason, he couldn't figure out from where. He put it in the back of him mind until he knew that Kip was going to be alright.

Once inside the sickbay, Keelard squinted his eyes from all the small particale orbs in the air. A human and Mottledan wouldn't be able to see them, but since he was Crystallian, it was something that they were able to see. No Crystallian could ever figure out why, or how, it was just the way his race was.

He has a fever I think. Maybe something he ate. Poor little guy" she looked him over and got him settled into a small bed so that he would be more comfortable and lowered the lights.

"Let's try something." She told Keelard and went over to the panel on the wall and started to change things. She first lowered the lights and then the temp. It was very warm in their for the comfort of humans but maybe it was too much for Kip. He was in a different suit after all.

She looked him over and set a small device to his ear and read the number. Blinking she shook her head. "Ok, this is different but he isn't human." Blushing she looked over at Keelard and showed him. "This sensor shows he has a temp of 146. Any human would be dead. Let's just see if the lower room temp helps first ok?" She smiled and was glad they were alone now.

Keelard continued to squint his eyes, it wasn't the lights that was blinding him, but the particles in the air. Keelard watched as the young female began to change things, and test Kip and such. He was curious as to why she was helping and what she actually wanted. "So, tell me...why are you helping us and what do you want?" Keelard asked, honestly believing that she had an alterior motive then what she told him.

Keelard sat down in one of the spinning, rolling chairs and began to spin himself around. though he was enjoying the spin, it would have to take a lot more to make him dizy then what he was doing. "What race are you?" Keelard also asked, he was terrible at small talk. He was better at giving orders and briefs then small talk.

"Oh I…" she looked at him and then down. "I'm actually not sure." She smiled and went back to work.

"Careful you might get sick." She was unware of his limits but thought to be safe and warn him anyway. "Ok, he is stable now. I think he was just overheated, look." As she pointed to a small monitor Keelard could see a graph with Kips core temp and how it was coming down.

"They don't understand how being different well, make changes things." She blinked and rubbed her eyes.

"Ok you can stay here with him I need some air." She blinked again and started for the door.

"You may join me, I'm not allowed to leave I'll just be here by the door. It helps." She rubbed her eyes again and went to the door.

Keelard watched the young officer walk away. "I didn't catch your name...." Keelard said politely. He wasn't sure but he felt that she was familiar, but couldn't tell why. Keelard noticed that she was having issues with her eyes and pulled out a small viel of blue liquid. He quickly caught up with her, knowing that Kip was going to be alright, since they both were right outside the only door to the room he was in.
"Here, put two drops in boths eyes, it should help with the itch or whatever." Keelard was being polite to someone he had just met.

Keelard leaned against the bulkhead and looked at the ground. He didn't know what else to say, or do. He was completely lost at the moment.

Reactions: Drew
"Thank you. My formal name is Ellyanna DeCampo Ray but most around here call me Ray or well Elly or Campo they chop up my name any way they like really." She sighed and used the drops. Her eyes felt better and she smiled.

"Thank you. That really helps a lot. Nothing they have no this ship seems to help me. I've been trying everything but its never good enough." She looked at him and blushed. "Your very kind. I hope you get back home soon." She was shy and unsure what to say to him. Rubbing her arm she looked in on Kip.

"He is going to be ok. The last one of his kind. Poor guy. I'll do all I can ok."

Keelard blushed a little when he heard Elly say that he was nice. "Only if you knew me..." Keelard mumbled to himself. He looked at Elly and put on a straight face. "I am Keelard Trulo." Keelard said, not thinking about the consequences. WAs his name famous, he didn't know, was there stories about him, he didn't know and didn't care. All he cared about was keeping his word and get Kip back home safely. Keelard saw a panel on the wall and began messing with it. He was semi good with technology.

"That can't be right...This computer is messed up." Keelard said out loud to no one but himself. He couldn't figure out why the computer's date was wrong. Their location was way off as well.

She was humming and then turned to him and paid more attention. "What? What's wrong? Is the login messing up again. It was serviced not long ago. It wouldn't let me into the lab at one point. Silly thing."

Elly looked at him and could tell he was worried. "What's the matter? And what did you say your name was? Are you really …" She lowered her voice Trulo?" Looking around them she then looked back at him unable to believe she was this lucky.

Keelard looked up to Elly. "The date on the computer is wrong." Keelard said quietly. He then looked back at the computer, and heard her voice change. "Keelard Trulo. Why is there something wrong?" Keelard asked, not knowing why she already knew his name. Only those in his war fleet knew his name, and that was because he was a young Commander 1st class, and in charge of his own small group.

She looked at him and smiled. "Well your um famous for all that was done during the war. Don't you know?" Elly looked at him and stepped a little closer. "You don't remember do you?"

Her eyes went over to Kip and she blinked. "I'll check on him and be right back." She went into the room and it was much cooler than before. Kip sighed and was sleeping well by now. His temp was normal and he looked peaceful. Elly returned to Keelard. "Um, they didn't tell you?"

Keelard blinked blankly at Elly. "Famous....for i done?" Keelard said quietly. He didn't know what to say, he just simply watch Elly go in and check on Kip. He was in complete shock, that he just leaned against the wall and slid to the ground. Keelard never wanted to be famous, he just wanted to protect his people and the civilizations that were sworn protection status by the Council.
"What exactly did they tell you i did?" Keelard asked as soon as Elly came back out. He wanted to know what they said.

"They said that you saved many lives and protected his planet as long as you could. Your whole group did. Many of them didn't make it back but yours did then something happened and well we found you both. I can't remember a whole lot. It was sad and I don't like war. It makes me very sad to think about it."

She looked back at Kip and felt sorry for him. "He is the last of his kind. We hope to keep him alive and well, they are looking for ways to make food for him but since we know so little and a lot of the information was lost, well it's very hard."

Elly looked at Keelard. "Are you ok? Are you ill?"

Keelard nodded some, listening to what Elly was telling him. He remembered holding out against the Cratche fleet, a fleet that does nothing but destroy. He also remembered the ambush that they fell into. Keelard looked up at Elly when she told him that Kip was the last of his kind, and that they needed to find a way to make him food. "Isn't there a food processor on this ship, if so it just needs to be reprogramed for his food." He said and looked through the door at Kip.

"No i am fine. Though i want to know how you know about my fleet and me." Keelard asked curiousily.

She looked over at him and reached out to him. Her hand was shaking for a moment and then she pulled back. "I…" Elly looked down and rubbed her arm. "I don't know. I remember being told things and some of the stories I just remember more than others. You're in books. I mean they teach others some of your maneuvers I think or they did. I'm not really sure. I was friends with a pilot from another ship and that is what he told me. He wasn't very good and got dropped. He said he couldn't make it. I don't know. Don't listen to me."

Rubbing her arms she felt cold and a bit shy after rambling. "I'll um check on Kip and make sure he is ok.

"They teach about me? Who is they?" Keelard asked. He saw that Elly might be a little cold,a nd took his jacket off and wrapped it around her. He was fine, cold never bothered him, especially since he was used to being in Trillanium. Keelard peeked in the door and looked at Kip laying there sleeping. He knew that there were only three races that may teach about his manuevers, and that was his own, Crystallians, then their allies, the Kedallians, and then there their enemy, the Nevallians.

"Um, I don't know. I wasn't allowed to go into the classes. The Elders are in control of everything. They let everyone know what to do and when to do it. It's just how things are around here or well, back on the surface for many anyway."

She blushed as soon as he gave up his jacket for her. "Thank you. I should just get my coat but it's in my locker."

Kip moved on the bed and then sat up. His ears twitched as he listened and rubbed his eyes. "Oh he is up." She looked in and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.