1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Unique idea

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saw a picture (which is below) that gave me an awesome idea for a roleplay!

http://blackcatcomic.deviantart.com/art/If-Only-She-Could-See-Me-ElsaXJack-429341654

Ok, so my idea here is that instead of using predefined characters like Elsa and Jack, we could replace them with our own characters. Perhaps instead of Elsa maybe a snow sprite charrie of mine and Jack Frost? Or something else of the sort. But I love the idea! I prefer to play female in mxf pairings. Looking for multiple rps! Please hit me up. I really want to try this one. Feel free to edit or suggest.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH yes i love this that idea, it looks so amazing~ PM me pleaase :D

3. I have never seen this movie but I totally dig the idea you got :)

4. This does seen like a cool idea but I'm not sure I would be a fitting partner here

5. Just thought I'd ask. :)

6. oh what the heck, sign me up.

7. Sure. Pm me.

8. >m< I think my shipping has begun, you still up for this?except OOC characters but the same idea

9. Yes. I'm up for it. Pm me.

10. I cant, your inbox is full??? at least that's what the site says?

11. Ok. It's better now. Sorry lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.