Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
I don't know about the rest of you, but when it comes to fantasy worlds one thing I pretty much cannot do without is a map. And, personally, I've always been fond of full world maps. Over the weekend, I was introduced to a rather interesting way of building a world. And that is using continental drift.

Almost all randomly generated maps put mountains right in the middle of land-masses. But if we look at our own world, that isn't really true. Mountains come from the collisions of tectonic plates. To get an interesting, realistic world, there is a unique, quick and dirty way to get a world that evolved true to tectonic plate strategies, without completely removing the creativity of map-making.

I'll go ahead and give you the tutorial video I found. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. And any comments you might have would be very welcome!