Union Crest High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHLOE MORGENSTERN
"Of course I want to go to the party," said Chloe. She kissed Nick on the lips and rested her head on his shoulder. "The football game ends about halfway through your game; I should be able to make it for the second half."

The bell rang. "Oh, dammit, I have math after homeroom," said Chloe, standing up and hugging Nick.
@timv999

SCARLETT WALKER
Scarlett sighed. "I guess we have to go to class," she complained. Grudgingly, she stood up, clasping Andrew's hand and pulling him up along with her. "You wanna come over tonight?"

-- NOTHING TO WRITE FOR MY BOYS, I'LL DO THEM LATER --

▌▌ Piper Thomas | 16 | Junior | Nerds

Piper immediately perked up when May entered the scene, as Piper didn't have that many friends and of all of them, May was one of the best. Unlike some of her more...Casual friends, May didn't get weirded out by the random fun facts that Piper spewed constantly.

"Yup, my dad thinks I'm too clumsy to walk to school now, so he's insisting on giving me a ride." She sighed, dropping her head into her hands. "He just won't forget about the whole, 'tripping into traffic thing' nine years ago. I mean, I think that I have gotten marginally less clumsy!" She said a bit too loudly and the librarian whirled around and hissed a 'SSSHHH!' at her. "Sorry!" Piper squeaked, flushing brightly.

"So anyway, what's up with you, fifth month?"

@Kitsune

hs_zpsvyaijolm.png

` ♦️ A DRIELLE T HOMPSON ` ♦️
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
↘ current location. homeroom classroom | ↘ mood. idle
Clutching her schoolbag with her left hand, Adrielle walked to homeroom, an emotion of disinterest on her face. Boredom frequently occurred at school, which isn't at all surprising.

She received a text before entering the classroom, feeling satisfied as she read it.

"Yeah, I'll sit with you."

. . .

She took a seat by herself at the corner of the room, folding her arms and looking around the classroom. With nothing else to do, observing your surroundings is the only choice of activity, isn't it?

. . .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ M E N T I O N E D ↘ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

May Nakamori - @Kitsune
hj_zpsbz25smmh.png

` C AITLYN P ERKINS `
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

| ↘ current location. school library | ↘ mood. tense
"I'm okay, I'm okay," she reassured unconsciously. "Just a little uneasy, that's all."

Caitlyn always felt guilty when she made other people worry, they can worry about something else, why out of all things her?

She fidgeted with the sleeves of her sweater, hoping Nathaniel would forget what had happened, and continued looking through her notes, all the while avoiding eye-contact with anyone.

. . .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ M E N T I O N E D ↘ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Nathaniel Oscars - @Chitatela Katalina

***~Brooklyn Renalin~***

As people slowly start to trickle into class, she gets a text from Kaden. Forgot my gym clothes. Gotta go back home and get them really quick. Do you have the homework for lit? Forgot to do that too. Shaking her head, she shows the text the clarissa who also shakes her head. leave me alone you amnesic creep. Pressing send, she begins to feel bad, despite the fact that he doesn't even have amnesia, and snaps a picture of her homework and sends it to him. I knew you had good heart. she replies back and she rolls her eyes.​

May Nakamori
14 | Freshman | Artists | @Wonderful Thing

It was obvious that May was greatly amused as she listened to Piper rant about her reason for being early. "Well, at least you know that your father cares about your safety!" She stated, trying to see things from an optimistic point of view. A bright smile was upon her face as her eyes twinkled with the laughter that she was trying to keep in check. All amusement was soon gone without a trace as the librarian commanded them to be quiet with a shrill "SSHHHHH!", scaring May half to death. There was a moment of silence as Piper squeaked out a 'sorry' and May's cheeks burned with embarrassment. Luckily, Piper spoke up, striking up a conversation. "Eh, not much. I've just been...going through life, I suppose," she responded with a slight shrug. "Doing work, creating art, avoiding a certain someone." She had mumbled the last part as an image popped inside of her mind.

Andrew Bryant
18 | Senior | Nerds | @Chitatela Katalina

Andrew couldn't stop the soft chuckles that escaped his mouth at Scarlett's obvious disdain of going to class. He let the redhead drag him to his feet, holding her hand in a firm, comforting grip. At her question, he was silent for a moment, eyes trained on the sky. "Uh, yeah. I'll come over," he finally replied. There wasn't anything that he had to do at his own home, so he thought it would be better to go over to Scarlett's. "Maybe we can go out and do something," he suggested as he began to leave their sacred place and walk to Scarlett's homeroom, gently swinging their joint hands.​

Nick Smith
image.jpg

Nick kissed Chloe back on the lips and smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Okay cool after my game is done we can head over to the party it should be a really good time." Nick smiled he was happy to be with Chloe just being around her made him smile. "Okay I have science so I'll see you in gym second period okay babe." Nick got up and hugged her back as he headed for science class.

@Chitatela Katalina

Couldn't find the OOC so I have to post it here

I haven't been home so I haven't been able to make an IC

I'll have one up soon

Sorry for the wait guys

Status
Not open for further replies.