Unfortunate but Useful Superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically. :P
Natural one and...

Alfie-Allen-as-Thron-Greyjoy-Game-of-Thrones-HBO2.jpg
I am disturbed...

Game of Thrones isn't disturbing! ;A;
Incest, murdering a pregnant woman, castration, and a douche bag kid king that kills hookers. What's not disturbing about that?

Thinking of Joffery gave me another one. The ability to make people hate you on sight! You could avoid being asked out by people you don't like, and get tons of free things thrown at you! Most likely they won't be anything you want though...

Incest, murdering a pregnant woman, castration, and a douche bag kid king that kills hookers. What's not disturbing about that?
But it makes such an amazing show. :3
Thinking of Joffery gave me another one. The ability to make people hate you on sight! You could avoid being asked out by people you don't like, and get tons of free things thrown at you!
Cause that turns out so well.

Cause that turns out so well.
But think of all the useful things that could be thrown at you! Someone could grab the first thing available in a grocery store, and there you go. Free food! Besides, it's a super power, you could turn it off when you wanted to. :P

But think of all the useful things that could be thrown at you! Someone could grab the first thing available in a grocery store, and there you go. Free food! Besides, it's a super power, you could turn it off when you wanted to. :P
So in other words being Joffrey = Free food?

Meat vision! Turn anything you look at to meat. Stole the idea from Fairly Odd Parents. Whenever you're hungry....Bam! Bacon! It wouldn't do much if you got into trouble though, unless you got in a fight with someone who's really hungry.
I wish I had that power right now, I'm starving.

However, it might not be such an awesome gift anymore when you're munching on a heavenly delicious triple bacon burger that was once your mother.

efficient pooping

its always a log thats just the right firmness and evacuates everything, giving you that nice sense of fulfillment

however, this will likely clog your toilet

The ability to play any sound effect at any time.

Pro: My life is more fun and I don't need to downloaded 2 dozen sound boards on my phone.
Con: Everyone I know get's annoyed to hell about it.

Example.
*Le me walks into Kitchen*
*Le me opens fridge*
*Le me finds Sub from subway Dad left for me*
*Le me pulls it out and raises it in the air like a Legend of Zelda item (This literally just happened)*
*Le me wishes he had the item sound from Legend of Zelda for this moment*

Status
Not open for further replies.